Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,064 members, 7,977,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:29 PM

We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK (33451 Views)

Biafran Passport For Sale PHOTOS / Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims / Biafran Passport Or Nigerian Passport, Nnamdi Kanu Uses Which? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by saintade01(m): 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
BUT SERIOUSLY, DOES THAT MEAN SOMEONE HAS TENDERED THE SO CALLED PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY?

SMH.
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by iaatmguy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
dmexy33:

lwkmd... ouch ouch ouch...

this is progress, a step in the right direction.
I'm an igbo man, but I don't support ipob or massob but with all the protest going on in the u.k, and the biafra issue has even been deliberated upon in the u.k parliament, I say it's going to become a reality very soon.
One day u will wake like this and see the news read "u.k, u.s grants temporary validity to biafra passport"
and it's really overwhelming to believe that uwazurike will tell such lies given the circumstances on ground atm.
hmm go and read the conditions for referendum alone before you can say it will soon materialize. BIAFRA IS JUST AN IDEA
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by Kollyman: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
Lagos - Ibadan media propaganda

Trying to silence us with UK and US (NO) stance.....

We know their way ...

Btw fuuuuck uwazirike

You need an urgent help!
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by iaatmguy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Slikbae:
Hush it!!!

from this right up it is you biafrans that are the fools.

This just proved our assertion that y'all only wanted us for our oil. Oil or not, SS will thrive, we are too blessed.
do not parade your ignorance . Google the conditions for referendum first beforehand. BIAFRA IS JUST AN IDEA
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by iaatmguy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
millionaireman:

Buhari went to the UN recently and emphasized the importance of self determination for any group that wants it. He received a heavy round of applause for that.
hmm do you know the conditions for self determination ? Total abstinence from Nigerian currency, no communication with the Nigerian neighbours, recall all your representatives from nigeria, civil disobedience e.t c for 90 days. Can you guys whether the storm don't start what you might not see the end . Ask south Sudan
Btw the above conditions are just for referendum
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by tiger28: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
These fools better not call OUR Nigerian police to arrest heir scamming Massob leader . You cannot have your and eat it too. Mumus! !!
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by tsdarkside(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
modath:
Really not everything should be made news,..

Even the folks holding the sentimental booklet of papers know that they can't even use them as a means of Identity , so why rub it in.. sad

But uwazuruike should be tied to a stake & set on fire on a dry & hot afternoon !! Scamming his own people!!!na wah..

we must rub it in their face!!!...they are admiring people with dual-citizenship somewere abroad.............

we have to warn them.......if you want to tear your nigerian-passport,atleast have a passport abroad before you do that...

you are wasting your money!!!..... angry angry angry
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
tombraokoto:
Biafra passport indeed. I've never anyone as gullible as the ipob people. That's why no SS ethnicity will ever be part of biafra. Look at them even scamming their own people. If they can do this to their fellow igbos what would they do to us that are non igbos?

imagine.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by Justiyke4u: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Those shouting scam up and down is so obvious that they can't hide the fears in their voices. I remain neutral but in my opinion I think the essence of raising this issue of passport is to send a message across. I wonder why people take this biafra issue so personal when they have already believed that it is not possible but instead of relaxing they are still worried. #fact*the more you talk about something, the more popular that thing becomes# please if you want to react against my opinion you can do so without mentioning me.

God Bless Nigeria and give our leaders wisdom
That should be our prayer for our country
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by modath(f): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

we must rub it in their face!!!...they are admiring people with dual-citizenship somewere abroad.............

we have to warn them.......if you want to tear your nigerian-passport,atleast have a passport abroad before you do that...

you are wasting your money!!!..... angry angry angry

I really dey pity dem, hard to believe but I can't really laugh at them cos these so called leaders just dey ride dem hard san lubrifiant....

Preying on their sentiments & ignorance na evil actions...

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
HiddenShadow:
It is so shameful that Yorubas are scared of standing on their own. That's why anything secession and breakup gives them nightmare.
Punch newspaper concentrate on issues affecting SW nation wide and leave Igbos to sort themselves out

we can not let you go...impossible...out of the discussion...

why the hell should we let the fierces warriors in the world go and confront the north alone??...

madness...

you will stick and fight toghether with us,wheather you like it or not.....
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
modath:

I really dey pity dem, hard to believe but I can't really laugh at them cos these so called leaders just dey ride dem hard san lubrifiant....

Preying on their sentiments & ignorance na evil actions...

sister,i realy dont understand...didnt they sweat for their money??...why are they dashing it just like that without asking questions??.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by HiddenShadow: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

we can not let you go...impossible...out of the discussion...

why the hell should we let the fierces warriors in the world go and confront the north alone??...

madness...

you will stick and fight toghether with us,wheather you like it or not.....

Get ready to face death when it starts.
We will do this on our own
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by ArodewilliamsT: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
iaatmguy:
hmm go and read the conditions for referendum alone before you can say it will soon materialize. BIAFRA IS JUST AN IDEA

Nigeria was just once an idea in lugard's drunk mind.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by xtroppy: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
iaatmguy:
hmm do you know the conditions for self determination ? Total abstinence from Nigerian currency, no communication with the Nigerian neighbours, recall all your representatives from nigeria, civil disobedience e.t c for 90 days. Can you guys whether the storm don't start what you might not see the end . Ask south Sudan
Btw the above conditions are just for referendum

Silly talk of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

When did you and your ilks began caring for the Igbos? Was it not you and your wicked cohorts that colluded with your Northern masters to annihilate about 3 million Easterners in 1966-70?

Why don't you channel your negative energies towards arresting the Fulani marauders that are constantly killing your folks?

You had better start making plans for your survival in your OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Useless talk of hypocrites as if they are in any way better than South Sudan people.

Victor Hugo once said "no army can stop an idea whose time has come" and that "one can resist the invasion of armies but not the invasion of ideas".
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by tsdarkside(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Get ready to face death when it starts.
We will do this on our own

but two hands,is always better than only one....

you would be vulnerable too...

imagine the northeners allowing the bokos to pass through into the east.....are you ready to face religiuos-fanatics??...
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by kayfra: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Those shouting scam up and down is so obvious that they can't hide the fears in their voices. I remain neutral but in my opinion I think the essence of raising this issue of passport is to send a message across. I wonder why people take this biafra issue so personal when they have already believed that it is not possible but instead of relaxing they are still worried. #fact*the more you talk about something, the more popular that thing becomes# please if you want to react against my opinion you can do so without mentioning me.

God Bless Nigeria and give our leaders wisdom
That should be our prayer for our country

It doesn't occur to you that some people like the tragic comedy called Biafra. That some are just addicted to it simply for comic relief?
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by iaatmguy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
xtroppy:

Silly talk of hypocrisy to divert attention from the very obvious!

When did you and your ilks began caring for the Igbos? Was it not you and your wicked cohorts that colluded with your Northern masters to annihilate about 3 million Easterners in 1966-70?

Why don't you channel your negative energies towards arresting the Fulani marauders that are constantly killing your folks?

You had better start making plans for your survival in your OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects.

Useless talk of hypocrites as if they are in any way better than South Sudan people.

Victor Hugo once said "no army can stop an idea whose time has come" and that "one can resist the invasion of armies but not the invasion of ideas". 
am not a bigot, you guys are a landlocked IDEA called country, you can't go through the rigors of secession. I can bet your reply is not from the south east. Why deceiving yourself. Go and check the conditions for secession before you ask for it. Nigerians might be affected but you guys will be at the losing end
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by iaatmguy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Nigeria was just once an idea in lugard's drunk mind.
time will tell
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by HiddenShadow: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

but two hands,is always better than only one....

you would be vulnerable too...

imagine the northeners allowing the bokos to pass through into the east.....are you ready to face religiuos-fanatics??...

Very ready
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by amanikondo: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2016
[size=15pt]This people dey use Naira buy Ipob Passport. Why not use your Biafran currency grin grin grin grin grin. Useless and sensless IPOBIANS[/size]
Re: We Don’t Recognise Biafran Passport – US, UK by SonOfEl(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2016
See how lengthy this thread is becoming, simply because it is a Biafra bashing thread... Op and moderators, your childishness and cowardice are monumental.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Nigerian Air Force In Focus. PICTURES. / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" / Tinubu Visits Hajia Dada Yar'Adua, Mother Of Late President Yar'Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.