Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,338 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Reject Every Spirit Of Friend Zone In Ur Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reject Every Spirit Of Friend Zone In Ur Life. (371 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reject Every Spirit Of Friend Zone In Ur Life. by AizekB(m): 6:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Hy romancelanders, i was going through my fiance contacts yesterday which we intend using as bulk sms dis weekend for our wedding. Lo and behold i beging to see different funny names like goat, donkey, mumu 1 and 2, body odour and d list continue. Wen i confronted her, she said some men re just stupid and hopeles. So save those numbers 2 detect when ever they re callin. But i first check my own 2 c with what she saved mine. We just laugh it off. And its d usual pet names. Pls any1 with an xperience.
Re: Reject Every Spirit Of Friend Zone In Ur Life. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2016
It might be funny to you but have you imagined your contact being saved as "silly idiot" or "Useless man"?
Maybe she should be more respectful of people, it wont cost her anything to save it with their names and maybe an identifier, it doesn't stop the person from being a mumu1 or 2
Emeka Lekki... (In her mind Emeka the mumu)

(1) (Reply)

PMB Committed suicide because of.... / 4 Steps To Repairing Trust In Your Relationship / Why Relationships Fail And How To Make It Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.