Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) (19098 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by Xposer: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state, the All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader -Bola Tinubu, former Interim chairman of the APC Chief Bisi Akande,and others paid a condolence visit to the Monatan residence of the late Olubadan, Oba Samuel Odulana, in Ibadan, Oyo state on Sunday. They condoled with the widow of the late Olubadan, Olori Moriyike Odulana,during the visit. The Olubadan/ruler of Ibadan land, reportedly died in his sleep at the age of 101 on Tuesday Jan 19, 2016.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/gov-ajimobi-bola-tinubu-others-storm.html

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by Akkord4gov: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2016
I don't have anything to say
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Condolence
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by naijaboy756: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2016
megabyte2:
Condolence
and laughing out loud!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by Xposer: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2016
More pictures

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:47am On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
lipsrsealed
Akkord4gov:
Better
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by gist4kidsblog: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2016
See happy condolences ... they look really happy and laughy!!!
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Tinubu the heartbreaker.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by DICKtator: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by looseweight: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2016
The last time I checked, the late olubadan and Ajimobi had disagreement on promotion of chiefs within ibadan and here is he paying condolence and in laughter and posing for snaptshot
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by Koolface4u: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
The real jagaban...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Okay...
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by johnwizey: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
The real Jagaban not Ycee own

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by omenka(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Not much a fan of Tinubu but I have immense respect for him- he's a politician per excellence.

Rugged, dogged, and above all, full of wisdom. Without him Nigeria would have degenerated into a one party state.

Hope he's grooming a credible successor given he's fast ageing...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by normrebel(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2016
So I hear Sahara Reporters has been flying an article "raising concerns about Buhari's health"?
Let me be the first to disabuse any notions of Buhari's ill health from your mind. The man is hale and hearty. He is like akwara anu, what the Igbos fondly call "atakata agbupu". Hausas call it "jani n jaka", I don't know what the Yorubas call it, but you know it - that piece of meat that refuses to get chewed and by extension, swallowed!
You will chew and chew and chew until you spit it out in frustration.
So Sahara Reporters, nice try but no show. Any attempts to use that yeye rumour to buy sympathy for our very own, home grown maximum ruler will not work. No sympathies, he signed on for the job and we are sure he knew his own capacity before accepting to take it on.
We are not moved.
My prayer for Nda Buhari is that he will live long to receive a resounding rejection at the 2019 polls. He will not chicken out by claiming ill health or even attempting to die.
Mbanu!
*in Orubebe's voice* We wee nor tekkit!
Any attempts to fall sick or die on the job, holy ghost fayaaaaaaaaa!
Amen!
I have added your long life to my prayer points Sir, it is well with you.
You must enjoy four years of opposition dogging your every footstep.
PS: All of you rejoicing that the man is sick, no go peme before the man o. Focus jare, opposition is sweet!

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Kool
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by imamabi(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Jagaban of Borgu. The strongest Yoruba man living.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by bonito001: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Baba Close up......

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by matthewmasha: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Tinubu Youngest of all but mighty than all

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2016
normrebel:
So I hear Sahara Reporters has been flying an article "raising concerns about Buhari's health"?
Let me be the first to disabuse any notions of Buhari's ill health from your mind. The man is hale and hearty. He is like akwara anu, what the Igbos fondly call "atakata agbupu". Hausas call it "jani n jaka", I don't know what the Yorubas call it, but you know it - that piece of meat that refuses to get chewed and by extension, swallowed!
You will chew and chew and chew until you spit it out in frustration.
So Sahara Reporters, nice try but no show. Any attempts to use that yeye rumour to buy sympathy for our very own, home grown maximum ruler will not work. No sympathies, he signed on for the job and we are sure he knew his own capacity before accepting to take it on.
We are not moved.
My prayer for Nda Buhari is that he will live long to receive a resounding rejection at the 2019 polls. He will not chicken out by claiming ill health or even attempting to die.
Mbanu!
*in Orubebe's voice* We wee nor tekkit!
Any attempts to fall sick or die on the job, holy ghost fayaaaaaaaaa!
Amen!
I have added your long life to my prayer points Sir, it is well with you.
You must enjoy four years of opposition dogging your every footstep.
PS: All of you rejoicing that the man is sick, no go peme before the man o. Focus jare, opposition is sweet!
crap..luking for favour I believe.d same tribe will turn around n stab u wen u r wen u blink and rape ur ppl and burn their houses for fun..
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by smsshola(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2016
The rich sha...
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by normrebel(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2016
anyimontana:
crap..luking for favour I believe.d same tribe will turn around n stab u wen u r wen u blink and rape ur ppl and burn their houses for fun..
One of us is not getting it.
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by bobchigar(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Jagaban in action

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2016
Bisi Akande the close up advertiser... tinubu jagaban of all thieves and also the caretaker of all properties in lagos...Aregbesola the errand boy is not there...
Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by eroski90(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Baba akande can shine teeth for Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2016
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged N2bn Bribe: Saraki Begs Judge To Deliver Judgement / Presidency Recants On Martin Luther King Awards, Says Plaque Not From Family / 2023: Ben Ayade Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.