Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,961 members, 7,890,177 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

I've Failed Manchester United Fans; Louis Van Gaal Laments - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I've Failed Manchester United Fans; Louis Van Gaal Laments (257 Views)

Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Failed Manchester United Fans; Louis Van Gaal Laments by TomiwaBabalola: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Manchester United manager, Louis van Gaal, has expressed regrets for failing to meet up to the expectations of the fans, following his side's sixth league defeat of the season on Saturday to Southampton at Old Trafford for the second campaign in succession.

The home fans, who were angry at their club's poor performance against Southampton last Saturday booed the Dutch man as he left the field at full-time.

Asked whether he still remained determined to continue at the helm, Van Gaal replied: “This question I shall never answer.

Read Full Story Here: http://www.tomiwababalola.com/2016/01/ive-failed-manchester-united-fans-louis.html

(1) (Reply)

A Meadowlark And Goldenrod / Just Realized The User / Are You Searching For A Competent Staff For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.