Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos (709 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Stuns In New Photos, Throws Shade At Ronke Oshodi-Oke / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Vs Kate Henshaw: Spot The Difference (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos by gist4kidsblog: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Popular busty actress Ibironke Ojo-Anthony alias Ronke Oshodi Oke and husband's wedding clocked seven years today.

The couple have actually been together for nine years before tying the knots in 2009. To celebrate the anniversary, Ronke shared some throwback photos of them with the caption below:

16 years of friendship, 7 years of marriage tho you can b very naughty atimes but having u by my side has being wonderful my friend, my husband, my big baby, the father of my
children. HWA to us.

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/16-years-of-friendship-7-years-of.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

lumzybo

Re: 7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos by gist4kidsblog: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos by Mologi(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Make sense
Re: 7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos by lumzybo: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Now I c....

You myt need to add other pix from ur earlier thread.

The husband is handsome. I guess he gets better with age.

I wish them well. kiss
Re: 7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos by pretydiva(f): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016
The man don chop up nor b small..evidence of having a good cook as wifey
Re: 7 Years Of Marriage | Ronke Oshodi Oke Shares Epic Throwback Photos by danitex: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
U both look like a twins lmaoooo

(1) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Reveals How He Asked His Wife Out In Birthday Message To Her / Dethroned Queen Amarachi Fires Back At VL Magazine (Snapshots) / Omg!what An Amazing Transformation! Pastor Rescues A Violent Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.