Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,414 members, 7,917,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman (24547 Views)

NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU / Ogun Has The Highest Number Of Quack Doctors - NMA / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by ikorodureporta: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lazyreporta:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/24/lassa-fever-dont-drink-garri-with-cold-water-nma-chairman/

from this pix, na which kind style b this? Na so dem dey drink garri....with flat plate
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Chamberlain2014: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
don4real18:
I tried drinking it with hot water but it turned to eba
den get sharp soup take blow da shit out#Lolz
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by NAJALYN: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you must drink garri, first refry a reasonable quantity with your cooking pot, to kill any virus that may be there, allow it cool down, ensuring it is fully protected, and thereafter store it in a container with cover. That garri should be striktly for drinking, while the other one not refried can be made into eba. Just for caution, because you cannot identify which garri is free from virus in the market.
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
MY LIFE! I SOAKED GARRI WITH EXTREMELY CHILLED WATER YDAY. GOD O, THUNDA RATS O, RATS WEY NO WANT MAAH ENJOY LIFE WITH GARRI. SUFFA DEM, GIVE DEM TIE-NECK. HUNGRY THEM TOO!

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Revolva(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Yesterday night I drank garri with ice cold water notin una fit tell me o
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by bless9ja: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
so na eba sure pass nw abi? meanwhile am abt soakin ma Garri with cold water garnished wit peanuts, no shaking if you dnt mind fwenz u can join m
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by chidexxy007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
Chai,, see my favourite food.... Lassa fever is not fair oh.. Why not sharwama? garri of. All food? Choi...
brother, me just weak for the matter oo.
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by jamst2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
huh! The garri pesin drank 4 yestaday...mtcheeew! Abegi leave mata alone ooo
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by hecxy: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
best way to drink garri with cold water... step 1. put the garri in a flat plate step 2. insert it into a microwave,set the timing to a minimum of 2 minutes.. step 3. Lassa fever dead.. step 4. soak the garri with pure water... step 5. repeat step 1 - 4
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Thollulope(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
misspresident:

lol shut up.
grin shocked
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by valcencio(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! Registered nurses needed in newly esterblished hospital in lagos with branches in nigeria. Other incentive includes sponsorship to further your education in india. Salary is very lucrative from 70000 and above depending on your level of experience.
Scan and send your certificate to valcencio@gmail.com
dnt miss out! Its real
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by ElPhoche(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
I seperated the garri I bought before Lassa fever (whoch I only drink) from the one after Lassa fever which I only use for eba smiley
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Reference(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
olapluto:
During Ebola, you people spoilt market for mai suyas and bush meat sellers.
Una wan use Lassa fever spoil market for cold pure water sellers again! Wetin concern LAWMA with overload? Na garri dey transmit Lassa?

You have a point. The rodent is the vector so go after it rather than the host.
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by trendyprettygir: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
martineinstein:
that's absolutely not true.. The Lassa fever gets to the garri before reaching your kitchen... The producers of garri carelessly expose the garri by spreading it to dry after heating. This is a must process in preserving the garri

What if she purchased the garri before the lassa fever outbreak and has drank it without any issues and is storing the garri properly?
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Newly found method to drink garri just get a little that you want to drink and a dry pot and fry it a little and every stupid lassa is dead thats all, HMMM garri we most not stop to drink you lassa most to run away from garri IN JESUS NAME
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by kayalla(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
chai! shey na to use hot water soak garri? dat one drinking eba na. EWOOOO
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Sammyblaq(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
I swear this Lassa of a thing dey spiritual... na 2day rat begin dey our homes¿.

Rat been chop men leg for college days o...direct contact but still men survived.
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Chrisx1x(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
I was eating soaked garri when i came accross this post.abeeeeeeeegggi.nofin go stop me from drinking garri
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by Horlufemi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
olapluto:
During Ebola, you people spoilt market for mai suyas and bush meat sellers.
Una wan use Lassa fever spoil market for cold pure water sellers again! Wetin concern LAWMA with overload? Na garri dey transmit Lassa?

rats carrying lassa fever jump on garri in the market. that portion where rat piss put, them come mistakenly put am for your garri. you come take that part of the garii with piss put am inside bowl add sugar milk groundnut add all the addable. you come drink lassa fever. that's how garri transfer lassa
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by khattab02: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
e don reach like that?
Thank God my food is millet,
more nutritious and fibre rich,
better than soaking garri.
lol....... You dey drink millet??

grin grin grin
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by absoluteSuccess: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
khattab02:
lol....... You dey drink millet??

grin grin grin

Go and try it,

if you won't thank your moon you did.

There is no day I don't take it.

millet,

milk,

garlic,

ginger,

clove,

honey.

etc

This blend is my tincture,

I take it either in the morning or before I go to bed as my dinner.

I've exhausted my honey now, so 3 cube of St. Luis sugar is OK.

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by khattab02: 12:52am On Jan 26, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

Go and try it,

if you won't thank your moon you did.

There is no day I don't take it.

millet,

milk,

garlic,

ginger,

clove,

honey.

etc

This blend is my tincture,

I take it either in the morning or before I go to bed as my dinner.

I've exhausted my honey now, so 3 cube of St. Luis sugar is OK.
hmmmmm........ Interesting... Though I like millet pap.
Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by absoluteSuccess: 4:58am On Jan 26, 2016
khattab02:
hmmmmm........ Interesting... Though I like millet pap.

try jero, you may not need hot water. just allow it to soak for few minutes.

hope you know we are talking about millet flour here, not the whole grains?

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever: Don’t Drink Garri With Cold Water – NMA Chairman by divineappo(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2016
I just offered AMNESTY to the rats in my house. We signed an MOU and they said, am safe. I dey flex GARRI wella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife / Fem Tight, A Medicated Soap For Loose And Wide Punnany, How True? / SA Health Minister Tells Foreign Patients They Are Overcrowding Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.