Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) (55047 Views)

Woman Arrested While Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison - Picture / Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Oh. Poor boy.
He needs to be medically screened and then Psychologically rehablitated.
*hugs him* take heart, boy.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
the Nigeria police has become a dead weight on the shoulders of the nation, no longer useful. state police should be established and closely monitored by federal police.

those responsible for the ordeal of those young chaps must be fished out and jailed for a pretty long time.

and hopefully they will have their bombom violated too.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by NaLaugh: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2016
saintmark88:
No one is crying...rule of law here o for an innocent boy buh wen its d case of a billionaire thief, they start shouting rule of law...

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by izikjon(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2016
HerexG:
You will never know the true value of freedom until you visit Naija prison ....

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by dammytosh: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2016
saintmark88:
No one is crying...rule of law here o for an innocent boy buh wen its d case of a billionaire thief, they start shouting rule of law...

U dey mind those ones ?

They know the law is for the poor and they being poor still fought for the rich to keep them dt way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Iyara(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Very doubtful story. Rape is unheard of in Nigerian prisons. With dozens of cellmates, there is no privacy. Malnutrition and disease are far more likely to end you.
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by allthingsgood: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2016
This is truly EVIL!
But such was the life under the past administration. No one was ever held accountable and impunity was rife in the land.

What a pity

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by modestdude(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Those policemen have been bribed by those inmates to arrest a yansh for them. Doubt me at your own ignorance of the Nigerian police (they can do and undo) undecided
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by shegzxxy(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Its high time d govt do something about dis unjustly accused people..its so sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Afritop(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2016
MOST OF THE REPORTED CASES OF MISSING PERSONS ARE NOT ACTUALLY MISSING. MANY ARE KIDNAPPED BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE AND THE PPRO OF THE POLICE WILL KEEP MUTE OF THE SITUATION

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by mors(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Best advice ever!!! Don't ever drop your soap in prison men.
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Smartgunna: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2016
boboLIL:
My nigga nyash naw na bore hole... God save us from police oh...

Grow a conscience
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Donald3d(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
eeeeyah
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by OnankpaBa(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by sapientia(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2016
They can still get the policemen to book

All the papers from the arrest to statement are signed
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by henrydadon(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2016
Damn I can't imagine what the asshole will look like now....
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by repogirl(f): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2016
I weep for my nation.
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by joseph1832(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Now this is an aberration of justice. I would want to believe the National Human Right Commission should be notified about this occurrence, because this young mans rights have been grossly violated by the police.

But still, what about his parents? Didn't they report him missing?...

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by alaskido(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2016
The POLICE is your friend indeed. Wicked Policemen. God is watching you all in 3D.
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by boboLIL(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Smartgunna:

Grow a conscience
excuse me
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
You know what they say; don't drop the soap.
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by patrickgeddes: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
li can neva pity nigerian police if they are brutally attacked because a lot in Nigeria prison are serving a jail term of an offence they nevee commited. Anyways i also blame Nigerian Judiciary system..... on no account should a suspect be arraign to court without a counsel...... it can never be practised in developed world. Our judiciary system lacks ethics and professionalism..... however .... the innocents that found themselves in that unwanted mess ll be d ones to suffer d impact of lack of professionalisn i. our judiciart system..... thank God d boy is freed now. pitied him anyways....

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by edward1984(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Too much talk and talk,, Are they not suppose to do something about the Police who illegally arrested him?.. This is annoying..

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by justscorch: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Whoever believe the naija justice system is working have another thing coming,the police are the worse kind of demons patrolling our streets,I say this with every conviction in me that 60% of inmates are innocent of whatever crime that was charged on them,twice I have been arrested in PH for just minding my damn business,the first one I was standing along the road with an empty cylinder waiting for a cab to go and buy gas when this touts in police uniform screech to a stop in front of me and bundled me into their bus,I thought I was being kidnapped only to reach their station and thrown into a cell,all along I was asking them what my offence was,I stayed in the cell for good 4days,before they even decided to speak to me and the bastards at SARS told me I was a criminal and I was a leader of blah blah gang,the anger and rage I felt at that moment ehn,they started cooking up cock and bull story about how they stormed my hideout and caught me and recovered arms,at that point I didn't know if I should laugh or cry,it was turning out like a scene in a movie,I was tortured for no reason whatsoever to make a confession I know nothing about,it was just by God's grace I wasn't maimed or killed.it got to 9 days when they eventually allowed me to call my people and gave an outrageous amount for bail,from that day I totally lost trust in the Nigerian police,when I hear stories about police men that die,it gladens my heart..you are a slowpoke if you think police are your friends.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by RVBC: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2016
Hope it wasn't evil activities that took you to kirikiri preson...*goes back to read the content of thread*
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2016
okiezman:
God punish naija policemen. I can never pity for them if they die even the ones killed by fulani herdsmen or boko haram

#nonsense
The simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2016
that is why i will never wish a Nigerian police well. any time i hear anything bad happening to a Nigerian policeman or woman and boko haram, it always gladdens my heart. boko haram and police are the same.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by MadCow1: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Jimoh and Awon goons no dey use eye see virgin yansh for Kirikiri and Kuje.

By now, Nnamdi Kanu go don do like 5 abortion for prison. grin
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by Hallexander(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Lol.... Rape
Re: Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) by RVBC: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2016
okiezman:
God punish naija policemen. I can never pity for them if they die even the ones killed by fulani herdsmen or boko haram

#nonsense

Oga calm down pls! Am having plans in becoming a police man some day!!! With all this bad belle stories am hearing I will never indulge in sinful act! So help me God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Flogged By Her Brothers For Cheating On Her Husband / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.