Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus (18410 Views)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Truth4eva: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
We all know that, but anyone in APC is a 'saint' because such is a 'changed' person.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by usman195000: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
i cnt understand why he PMB will just be on some particular pple and let dose called the APC looters to go away cos if they talk his election money will b out abi!,all dem jets n hotel will talk GOD SAVE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by winstonjenn012: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
when we re fighting corruption . it shld not be selective if not it becomes awaste of time n resources. let PBM fight corruption properly
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by chukscosmos: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
A government that runs its affairs based on selective criticism is one that tends to steer the economy into bottomless pit. Human right violation has been one of the strategies been used by this government in fighting corruption - an approach that is inhuman. Olisa Metuh's case should be an eye opener to well-meaning Nigeria that this government is rather on a witch-hunt against the opposition instead of fighting the course it is called to.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by elivis(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Even if Buhari probe GEJ it makes no difference because the world, humanity acknowledges his heroics for unity and gains of democracy consolidation.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by divinity38: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
of course, this is stating the obvious. unfortunately our political affiliations and ethno-religious stands will still make us want to either support or rubbish this statement. but what ever the case we must rise above some of these sentiments and see things the way they really are. only then can we truly break loose from the grips of this our 'political oppressors'
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by chukscosmos: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
After spending more 8months in office, this government is still to deliver one out of the numerous campaign promises it made. Insecurity, poverty, dwindling oil prices, lack of salary payments, unemployments and mortality has been on the increase. Can we now say that this government will achieve all it set to do within this short period considering several damages that they have done. It is noteworthy to tell Nigerians to open their eyes and tell this government the truth.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by elivis(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
The analogy of Secondus is a known fact. Many political actors of national repute have come to acknowledge it so. Only a little time before the reverse effect of a lopsided corruption battle will come to nothing.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by omogin(f): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
OnankpaBa:
When did Buratai became the army chief please?

He just became the coas under buhari, but he was the director in charge of procurement in the military during the period under investigation
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by kachnov(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
okay
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Xano(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Interesting

To fight corruption, sincerity is the key. All corrupted individuals should be prosecuted.

APC is the government at the centre, but they should know that the table(coin) will turn. They will be in opposition one day, then, the government at the centre will do as they were treated(with no pity).
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Henrygreat212(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Shortyy:
Aso rock is filled with thieves. It's not new
Lol .....ure rite my beautiful and super elegant friend....
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by pdpchangeapc(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by calculator123(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
buhari cannot carry out this change alone.mind u,the average nigerian is corrupt.it just gonna be another wasted 4 years.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Eluwilussit(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=42310779][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin. Now that's funny.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by dandoki: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
OnankpaBa:
what else are you expecting from the chief wailer himself.

What's all this big deal about metu in handcuffs? Are handcuffs not made for thieves?
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by ODUBEZE: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Why did it take Secondus this long to speak out? To be a better opposition, back your claims with evidences and names!
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by ngoziama: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
talktonase:
In mama peace voice 'will you keep quiet'.Handcuffs are waiting for you like metuh.

Handcuff manufacturer.mtchewww.Time shall tell and laugh at the end.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by smirn(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
BELAEBY:
truth be told. the govt is as hypocritical as the devil himself. if pmb can work with Ameachi, Fashola, and other corrupt politicians, including tinubu, then nigeria is headed for disaster. now imagine how corrupt his cabinets members are and saint pmb keep working with them. lawless and clueless regime... let's stand up for what is right
What justification do you have that Amechi, Fashola, Tinubu are corrupt? PDP is just begging for public sympatic but its too late. What do they mean by being selective if I may ask, is EFCC going to go for those who did not steal our money because they want to prove not bias. PDP has being in governance at the central and in many states for the past 16 wasted and corrupt years so it is very much logical that 95% of those to be indicted and later sentenced for corrupt cases should be PDP.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Tunami(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
DONSMITH123:
really?
yes, believe it or leave it.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Tunami(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
OnankpaBa:

Yes!!! wailer ohohohohohohohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

one of apc paid e-warriors on the loose, by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by pdpchangeapc(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
smirn:

What justification do you have that Amechi, Fashola, Tinubu are corrupt? PDP is just begging for public sympatic but its too late. What do they mean by being selective if I may ask, is EFCC going to go for those who did not steal our money because they want to prove not bias. PDP has being in governance at the central and in many states for the past 16 wasted and corrupt years so it is very much logical that 95% of those to be indicted and later sentenced for corrupt cases should be PDP.
You are not been sincere, have you not been reading news? APC is just using the opportunity of being in power to punish the opposition. The moment you decamp from PDP to APC your sin is forgiven. Who will hold Fashola responsible for building a personal website for N78M and constructing two boreholes for over N200M when APC is in power. Who will hold Amaechi for paying over N2b for consultant over a failed monorail project? Who will hold him for doling out $10,000 for delegates during presidential primaries etc. Ask yourself that many of them in APC today, where were they before? were they not in the same PDP? Continue to be fooling yourself and dancing to APC's drums of deceit, as for me, i refused to be fooled.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by truthisbittar12: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
who are those thieves in buhari govt?
mention their names u allow time to
prevail.

pdp are thieves.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Awaja(m): 4:24am On Jan 26, 2016
In summation, All Nigerian politicians are thieves in ()
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by DONSMITH123(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2016
una funny jare

Tunami:
yes, believe it or leave it.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2016
When i set my eyes on wailers , i knew what's always deposited in their mind.

Tunami:
one of apc paid e-warriors on the loose, by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2016
dont mind them

truthisbittar12:

who are those thieves in buhari govt?
mention their names u allow time to
prevail.

pdp are thieves.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Which means, Metuh is a thief cheesy

dandoki:

What's all this big deal about metu in handcuffs? Are handcuffs not made for thieves?
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2016
super story

elivis:
Even if Buhari probe GEJ it makes no difference because the world, humanity acknowledges his heroics for unity and gains of democracy consolidation.
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by Tunami(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2016
OnankpaBa:
When i set my eyes on wailers , i knew what's always deposited in their mind.

apc e-warrior what have the change done in your life?
Re: Thieves Are In Buhari’s Government – Secondus by OnankpaBa(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2016
if it has not done any in ur life, it has in mine. so do me a favour

Tunami:
apc e-warrior what have the change done in your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Gets N8.8b Paris Loan Refund / PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% / Possible Rift In Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.