Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,225 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Lastma - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lastma (98577 Views)

Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. / LASTMA Interview / What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lastma by teeking: 5:33am On Apr 23, 2016
jamauldeen:
We collected our appointment letter yesterday after which we were given medical form,Civil service form and we wrote acceptance of offer and submitted.

We were asked to submit 3 photocopies of our offer letter to Public Service Office, also asked to make sure we submit the Civil service form latest by end of work today. Medical form should be submitted anytime after duly signed and stamped at any Lagos State General Hospital.

Today, we filled another form which i guess it will be used to issue our oracle number,filled our account details et all. We collected our pension certificate and wrote the pin on the form.

I heard messages will be rolled out to peeps that havent been called to pick thier offer letter. So stay calm and be prayerful!

EKO OnI Baje oooo!
jamauldeen:
We collected our appointment letter yesterday after which we were given medical form,Civil service form and we wrote acceptance of offer and submitted.

We were asked to submit 3 photocopies of our offer letter to Public Service Office, also asked to make sure we submit the Civil service form latest by end of work today. Medical form should be submitted anytime after duly signed and stamped at any Lagos State General Hospital.

Today, we filled another form which i guess it will be used to issue our oracle number,filled our account details et all. We collected our pension certificate and wrote the pin on the form.

I heard messages will be rolled out to peeps that havent been called to pick thier offer letter. So stay calm and be prayerful!

EKO OnI Baje oooo!
jamauldeen:

EKO OnI Baje oooo!

Please! Do they called names of people that were not present? just as they did during interview. Thanks.
Re: Lastma by alBidmaasiy(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Congratulations to the successful applicants as we await ours. Please, any body with information on fire officer applications. Please, do share anything you know or hear. Remain blessed...

1 Like

Re: Lastma by folarinMA(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2016
Any info on Fire Service recruitment pls, kindly share
Re: Lastma by loveabletd(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
afeesalau:
Big problem for those dt were subject for credentials(birt c., bsc.cert., olevel cert., or nyc cert.) if u ve nt cleared urself after 2weeks of subjection,,,,m passing tru same problem nw because during documentation dey never told us to clear ourselvs after 2weeks if we ve issues wit credentials.though i later submitted, but was late ...m praying hard nw,,,,if u ve same problem nw,,just go to room 306 to clear ur self
congratulation to those who ve gotten their A.L, I did my documentation yesterday wt my declaration of age I did at abj and I ws cleared, what they told everybody that did the doc ws to come for letter next week, pls do I stiL have any issue wt the birth certificate again?
Re: Lastma by opeoluwa2(f): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
loveabletd:
congratulation to those who ve gotten their A.L, I did my documentation yesterday wt my declaration of age I did at abj and I ws cleared, what they told everybody that did the doc ws to come for letter next week, pls do I stiL have any issue wt the birth certificate again?

Did they asked you to get ur birth certificate?
If they didn't tell you any thing, then you are cleared.
Re: Lastma by rildwanullahi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
jamauldeen:
Nobody was asked to pay a dime, I was part of the first batch that did documentation and i was duly cleared and i wasnt asked to pay a Kobo. It was only when i went to National Population Commission office at Surulere i payed a token of 3kplus for the birth attestation and i was asked to pick it back in 10days time in which i picked. I guess maybe cos of the limited timeframe given to candidate not cleared & subject to birth attestation thats why National Population Commission hiked d price cos of the rush.

Rumour mungers please desist from carrying fake news.

To candidates that did documentation and cleared . we will be called soon according to what a staff of CSC i spoke with told me. So u guys should just chill and be ready for the training.

One love ma people!
Is the attestation different from birth certificate
Re: Lastma by rildwanullahi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
jamauldeen:
Nobody was asked to pay a dime, I was part of the first batch that did documentation and i was duly cleared and i wasnt asked to pay a Kobo. It was only when i went to National Population Commission office at Surulere i payed a token of 3kplus for the birth attestation and i was asked to pick it back in 10days time in which i picked. I guess maybe cos of the limited timeframe given to candidate not cleared & subject to birth attestation thats why National Population Commission hiked d price cos of the rush.

Rumour mungers please desist from carrying fake news.

To candidates that did documentation and cleared . we will be called soon according to what a staff of CSC i spoke with told me. So u guys should just chill and be ready for the training.

One love ma people!
Is the attestation different from birth certificate ,main Nov office or where Birth certificate is issued
Re: Lastma by folarinMA(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
No one seems to know wats happening with the Fire Service recruitment..Na wa o
Re: Lastma by omoade92: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
I think ours will continue next month... we ND
Re: Lastma by alBidmaasiy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
folarinMA:
No one seems to know wats happening with the Fire Service recruitment..Na wa o
I tire too o
Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 2:05am On Apr 24, 2016
Please does that where called are they BSc or hnd I want to know my faith
Re: Lastma by jamauldeen: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2016
kunlenavy:
Please does that where called are they BSc or hnd I want to know my faith

Both BSc(GL08) and HND(GL07)
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2016
Hello house, please do we have any one that did the documentation on Wednesday 23/3/2016... Either HND or bsc... Please ....need ur whasapp contact ..Godbless u

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lastma by EmiNaaNii: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Lastma by folarinMA(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Those that collected thier appointment letter or did documentation today should pls update us on wats going on.. This place is too dull
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2016
folarinMA:
Those that collected thier appointment letter or did documentation today should pls update us on wats going on.. This place is too dull
are u saying some people collected letter again yesterday... Pls u guys shld just update us.
Re: Lastma by folarinMA(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Update pls...dis place is too silent
Re: Lastma by Ahmed030(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
pls give us update at for those that have been clears and still expecting msg for appt letter

1 Like

Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ahmed030:
pls give us update at for those that have been clears and still expecting msg for appt letter
exactly, its almost a week now.... People r not just talking... Or have they resume niii.. Wen did u do ur documentation
Re: Lastma by odunbaku4real(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
raychiel:
exactly, its almost a week now.... People r not just talking... Or have they resume niii.. Wen did u do ur documentation
@ rachiel is one of d most exciting nd exhiliratin nairalander on this thread. I really appreciates her courage nd contributions. Well, for me, dis lastma recruit is enigmatic in nature. Nobody queit understands d drama it bringforth everyday. Im just relaxed nd look up to God's divine intervention. Wishes us gud sucess
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
odunbaku4real:
@ rachiel is one of d most exciting nd exhiliratin nairalander on this thread. I really appreciates her courage nd contributions. Well, for me, dis lastma recruit is enigmatic in nature. Nobody queit understands d drama it bringforth everyday. Im just relaxed nd look up to God's divine intervention. Wishes us gud sucess
same here ooo, looking up to God..
Re: Lastma by Oluwabengz(m): 3:09am On Apr 27, 2016
I should have some info for you guyz tomorrow. It is well
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2016
The fear of lastma Recruitment....
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Oluwabengz:
I should have some info for you guyz tomorrow. It is well
please we are waiting
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2016
On d issue of lastma recruitment, clearance on birth attestation as well as issueing of appointment letters continue thursday and friday this week. For those having der letters with dem are to stay back and relax until dey receive anoda text on posting and resumption for training. A number of guyz 're cleared as we speak and are yet to get der appointment letters. So if u know its so pertinent for u to get in der, as long as u've cleared; deris a need for u to check to know d state of things.

Some1 was cleared few weeks back and was meant to get is appointment letter b4 nw bt due to administrative error he wasn't called cos he was only cleared on d pages of a photocopy and not d original document and d guy was @ CSC yesterday to lay claim on d fact dat he's bn cleared bt yet to receive his appointment letter. Right nw dey are working on it.

Guyz! it is beyond staying back @ home writing on nairaland, make effort going to where d whole thing is happening, with dat u are on. A safer side. Dey listen to people's inquiries nw.

My submission!!!

1 Like

Re: Lastma by kunlenavy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please does that were called for documentation and letter are they BSc, hnd.,nd or scce
?
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
LexxieleE:
On d issue of lastma recruitment, clearance on birth attestation as well as issueing of appointment letters continue thursday and friday this week. For those having der letters with dem are to stay back and relax until dey receive anoda text on posting and resumption for training. A number of guyz 're cleared as we speak and are yet to get der appointment letters. So if u know its so pertinent for u to get in der, as long as u've cleared; deris a need for u to check to know d state of things.

Some1 was cleared few weeks back and was meant to get is appointment letter b4 nw bt due to administrative error he wasn't called cos he was only cleared on d pages of a photocopy and not d original document and d guy was @ CSC yesterday to lay claim on d fact dat he's bn cleared bt yet to receive his appointment letter. Right nw dey are working on it.

Guyz! it is beyond staying back @ home writing on nairaland, make effort going to where d whole thing is happening, with dat u are on. A safer side. Dey listen to people's inquiries nw.

My submission!!!
staying back at home writing on nairaland "quote and unquote".. Hmmmm. Okk ooo
Re: Lastma by raychiel(f): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
kunlenavy:
Please does that were called for documentation and letter are they BSc, hnd.,nd or scce
?
B.sc and HND
Re: Lastma by folarinMA(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
@oluwabengz, we are waiting
Re: Lastma by LexxieleE(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
kunlenavy:
?
so far dey have bn calling Bsc and hnd
Re: Lastma by Oluwabengz(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
I was among the first set of candidates that was cleared the first week when they started the process but I'm yet to get any message asking me to come pick up my appointment letter. So, I decided to visit CSC today to get answers to few questions that I had.

An official, which I met when We went to CSC to collect interview/exam slip told me that sending of messages to candidates that have been cleared are done in batches so, if I haven't gotten messages asking me to come pick up my appointment letter, I should chill cos the process is still on.

Meanwhile, there is a notice pasted on the door to the CSC building. Please find attached the snap shot of that notice. As it concerns people that has issue with their certificate or that was suppose to pick up their appointment letter last week Friday but wasn't around to do so.

My advice: if u have been cleared and u havent heard anything from CSC about appointment letter, u suggest u go there on Friday as they will be issuing appointment letter to another set of successful candidates. Who knows, it might be in error that u have not received message asking u to come pick up your appointment letter.

Kind regards,

Bengz

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.