Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier (1589 Views)

Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by stexsy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is Major Abubakar Sadiq who was killed on the line of duty

RIP, bro

Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
RIP. Your death shall not be in vain.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by mallamseifaldin(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chai!!!! RIP to him........But people die everyday....
My teacher use to tell me that "whoever kill by the gun shall die by the gun"......He could be one of those soldiers that enjoy harassing innocent citizens......
He has gone to meet his creator. But one thing is sure, if God ask him to return back to the world he will never return to Nigeria.....

May ALLAH grant him eternal rest.......
Good Afternoon Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by Bayswater: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who do we blame for this soldier's death? Dasuki? No weapons? Sub-standard ammunition? I am eagerly waiting for the response of the $2.1bn arms purchase fund towncriers, ideoots gbogbo!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by babyfaceafrica: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Its well...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by EastanPower(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
RIP, Boko haram will all die..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by resty4(m): 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Promising middle rank NA officers bearg d heat, wh so called oga @ d top r makg noise on pages of nwsppas.
May God giv yr fmly n frds d fortitudes 2 bear such irredeemable lost.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
God over to you, end Boko haram in nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by johnmartus(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
R.i.p bro.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by TCD: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
OP the Rank insignia on the chest in the first pic is not that of a Major but a sergeant.

How do we believe this your story now?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by nikkiking(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Adonbelivit
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by ShakaZullu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
cry

RIP little girl

Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by Elslim: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
RIP
I pray ur spirit will torment Dasuki olisah metuh, GEJ and all d moffos dat benefited in dat Arms gate deal

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by sarutobie(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Elslim:
RIP
I pray ur spirit will torment Dasuki olisah metuh, GEJ and all d moffos dat benefited in dat Arms gate deal
you have a brain, use it! if he died because of lack of ammunition, with what ammo have they been using to record their 'successes' against boko haram in the media? for the past 8 months since the GEJ administration left, what ammo have they been using? the first thing your president did was to spend 2 billion naira on a trip to the USA, wouldn't that have helped in procurring the nonexistent ammo? most states were given billions of naira for bailout (of which some have not used for what they were meant for)..some states got upto 40 billion naira!! a part of that wasted monies would have helped in procurring the nonexistent ammo no?? do you now see how silly you sound for blaming the death of this gallant soldier on jonathan or metuh?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by Elslim: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
sarutobie:

you have a brain, use it! if he died because of lack of ammunition, with what ammo have they been using to record their 'successes' against boko haram in the media? for the past 8 months since the GEJ administration left, what ammo have they been using? the first thing your president did was to spend 2 billion naira on a trip to the USA, wouldn't that have helped in procurring the nonexistent ammo? most states were given billions of naira for bailout (of which some have not used for what they were meant for)..some states got upto 40 billion naira!! a part of that wasted monies would have helped in procurring the nonexistent ammo no?? do you now see how silly you sound for blaming the death of this gallant soldier on jonathan or metuh?

After now u go come de claim say u go school... . Sure u went to Night school because my Prayer for d gods to curse those bastards that's benefited from d arms gate is not only limited to GEJ n Metuh.... I'm sorry to say even if ur Father is involvd, d curse shall catch up wiv him... smiley
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by sarutobie(m): 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Elslim:

After now u go come de claim say u go school... . Sure u went to Night school because my Prayer for d gods to curse those bastards that's benefited from d arms gate is not only limited to GEJ n Metuh.... I'm sorry to say even if ur Father is involvd, d curse shall catch up wiv him... smiley
don't be a hypocrite son! I just let you know the folly in your reasoning. After GEJ left, almost a trillion naira was given to many unproductive states for 'bailout'..and you want me to believe the current government did not have the funds to empower the military against boko haram? I will not stoop to your level and insult your father..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier by comos: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Elslim:
RIP
take a look at your life

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor Bello To Buy 2.4 Billion Transparent Car For Convoy / What Is Happening In Ph? / Where Exactly Is Aisha Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.