Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. (1023 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. by RealYaks: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
When your Father told you if a boy touches you, You'll get pregnant shocked so you gotta be careful and avoid grin grin grin

Re: Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. by Donald3d(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
RealYaks:
When your Father told you if a boy touches you, You'll get pregnant shocked so you gotta be careful and avoid grin grin grin
guy you wicked oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. by Sparrow13: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
LOL...
Re: Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol

Growing up, I was told that if a guy crosses me, I would get pregnant. My period was delayed and mum asked me if anyone crossed me. I said yes and she started screaming, saying I have killed her. She later got to know that I and some friends were playing, I fell and a guy jumped over me. grin

Parents need to start telling the truth, in a very clear way grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
tongue grin
Re: Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. by Sammywalex(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin
Re: Photo: When Your Father Told You If A Boy Touches You.. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Colour Is This Jacket?? / When She Types "I'll SUICIDE In Life" Instead Of "I'll SUCCEED In Life" ;D / Who Is Separating Fight Among The Three (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.