Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (161662 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:05pm On May 23, 2020
@ TeamLeader

Can you please elaborate more on this. Does it have to do with what l'll focus my sight on with eye closed when about to sleep. I really want to know how to engage my soul to be invincible in the plane.

There is really nothing much to elaborate here as it is not important whatever form soul chooses. What matters is having inner experiences with the Holy Spirit which is what you should focus on while doing the spiritual exercises. You focus on your spiritual eye and look for the light and listen for the sound of God. These 2 are the manifestation of the Holy Spirit which kick-starts your Spiritual journey.

Hope am not asking too much

No amount of question is too much. Always feel free to ask your questions.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:11am On May 24, 2020
The light and sound opens the doorway of love. Love is the doorway to spiritual freedom.
-Harold Klemp
Stories to help you see God in your life,
ECK Parables, Book 4
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 5:18am On May 24, 2020
benodic:
The light and sound opens the doorway of love. Love is the doorway to spiritual freedom.
-Harold Klemp
Stories to help you see God in your life,
ECK Parables, Book 4

I sent you a mail sir. Thank you
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:26am On May 25, 2020
"Love God first, and then love your neighbor as yourself."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 8:15pm On May 25, 2020
benodic:
"Love God first, and then love your neighbor as yourself."
--Harold Klemp

Evening sir,

I sincerely appreciate what you doing here. Its so good to be enlightened. However I want to ask sir because I tried to master how to use the spiritual eyes

I always feel this vibration every time i tried to look in the deep. Is it normal ? Though i do feel unable to sleep after.

2. In the doing the spiritual eyes exercise, does it have to do with a song or sound like the HU song or any worship song. Can't I experience the invisible without involving a song/sound by just concentration.

3. What are the signs that I've succeeded with the spiritual eyes exercise.

Thank you for your help sir.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:15pm On May 26, 2020
@ TeamLeader

Evening sir,

I sincerely appreciate what you doing here. Its so good to be enlightened. However I want to ask sir because I tried to master how to use the spiritual eyes

I always feel this vibration every time i tried to look in the deep. Is it normal ? Though i do feel unable to sleep after.

It is normal.

2. In the doing the spiritual eyes exercise, does it have to do with a song or sound like the HU song or any worship song. Can't I experience the invisible without involving a song/sound by just concentration.

Pls point of correction. There is nothing like spiritual eye exercise. What we have is spiritual exercises of ECK. ECK meaning Holy Spirit.
Choosing concentration over HU song is like choosing the Hard way over the Easy Way. Concentration techniques involves the mind and requires a lot of discipline and training. What we use are Contemplative techniques that goes beyond the mind are more fun and easier to use.

3. What are the signs that I've succeeded with the spiritual eyes exercise.

You should be able to see the light of God or hear the sound of God. You can also experience a soul travel journey to one of the inner planes. Your heart may also be filled with the love of God and you feel more Loving and peaceful. Your outer life will also start improving and becoming more balanced and orderly.
Etc.

Thank you for your help sir.

You're welcome.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:28pm On May 27, 2020
Take responsibility for yourself, for your condition in life. No matter how bad a situation is, even at work."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:08am On May 28, 2020
Our freedom stops where someone else’s starts. This line is called responsibility.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:35am On May 29, 2020
Divine Spirit has Its own hand in our affairs to save us from trouble of a more serious kind."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by TeamLeader(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2020
benodic:
Divine Spirit has Its own hand in our affairs to save us from trouble of a more serious kind."
--Harold Klemp

I sent you a mail sir. Thank you
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
Each time the light and sound comes to you, you are lifted in spiritual consciousness.
-Harold Klemp
Stories to help you see God in your life.
ECK Parables, Book 4
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:51pm On May 31, 2020
"Earth is a schoolroom for Soul. Soul must learn all the spiritual lessons of life before It can gain spiritual freedom."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2020
"When life dishes it out to us, try to take it in stride."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:42am On Jun 03, 2020
It begins at home, with yourself. Before we can help anybody else, we must first be able to help ourselves."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
"Divine Spirit will touch you in some way, in some unexpected way. It will lift you spiritually."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2020
"Love does everything for those it loves."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
The reason for spiritual enlightenment is not to escape life, but to learn how to live it richly, to enjoy it.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
"The spiritual path can be an easy one. It means giving up our preformed ideas of what spirituality is and what it is not."
--Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Today someone said to another person, "You are so lovely."

And the other person answered, "Because you are seeing yourself."

And of course, it caught the first person by surprise. Generally we see in others what we are ourselves.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
"How is truth taught? Spirit works through us, but It also teaches through nature and through the lessons of history." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Self-discipline is an absolute necessity if one is to have a productive spiritual life. Replace old tastes and preferences with new, better ones. But do it in the name of the Holy Spirit, with love and a sincere heart, or nothing will come of this experiment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2020
When we reach the point in our unfoldment where we are treating others with love instead of fear, anger, or vanity, we’ve made a very important step back home to God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2020
A healing can happen instantly. Or it may happen in other ways, such as when an individual comes in contact with another person who says, "Hey, here is something which may help you." It’s still up to the individual to open his consciousness and accept the different way of doing things.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:37am On Jun 13, 2020
"The purpose of life is to give Soul—and that means you—an education so It can become a Co-worker with God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:15am On Jun 14, 2020
"When God's love comes to you, it must work through you."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2020
benodic:

This earth is a big old schoolhouse fact, so is this entire material level of existence called the physical plane. However we're here to learn more than just reading, writing, and arithmetic. We're here to find our way back to God.

ECKANKAR- Ancient Wisdom for Today

I got d book. It's deep but cool.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
"Life has a way of teaching us better."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2020
Give your best effort each day, and leave the rest to Spirit.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:41am On Jun 17, 2020
We learn very soon that no matter what happens to us, the purpose is to teach us more about the laws of Divine Spirit."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2020
"The creative imagination gives us a way to make our dreams come true."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Even if you are living a nine-to-five life, you can make it an adventure. We owe it to ourselves to live life to its fullest in whatever we do. And the motivation to do this must come from within.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2020
Being a Co-worker with God means continuing to develop—not just your creative powers, but your capacity to love."
--Harold Klemp

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (98) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.