Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) (49875 Views)

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Why We Handcuffed Metuh − NPS / Olisa Metuh Arrives Court In Handcuffs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Mmmkgdfghjktyyhfg

A lot is wrong with you if you can celebrate justice when a man that steals few thousands of naira is being harrased and frown at handcuffing Metuh.

We are born equal and there must be equality in everything especially in justice
What is good for the rich is also good for the poor.

For those quoting me and saying we can never be equal,agreed but justice must be an exemption if we want to have the kind of society we all crave for.
Infact I am not yet satisfied with this kind of justice. It still shows inequality truly,this prisoner is too fresh than Bayo,Chinedu and Musa that are in prison.

My neighbour spent just 48 hrs in prison and spent another 3weeks in the hospital after released from the prison. Metuh,Dasuki etc must face justice and I can't wait to hear "Mr Metuh and Mr Dasuki,you have been sentenced to 20 and 25 years respectively in prison with hard labour,coooooouuuuuuurrrrrttttttttt".

2nd to comment on Lalasticlala thread grin grin. You know what it means but I won't beg for likes,i can only beg for job
if you know the number of soldiers nd citizens that have lost to Boko haram due to Dasuki stupidity, you will prefer capital punishment for Dasuki

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Heffalump(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nigeria shall be Great again!!

No more lawlessness. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by cally3D(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Raymondenyi:
u re a nitwit.
U r an inglorious bastar.d! Look up dat word (bastar.d) in d dictionary!
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by feaworaoja007: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Mmmkgdfghjktyyhfg

A lot is wrong with you if you can celebrate justice when a man that steals few thousands of naira is being harrased and frown at handcuffing Metuh.

We are born equal and there must be equality in everything especially in justice

For those quoting me and saying we can never be equal,agreed but justice must be an exemption if we want to have the kind of society we all crave for.
Infact I am not yet satisfied with this kind of justice. It still shows inequality truly,this prisoner is too fresh than Bayo,Chinedu and Musa that are in prison.

My neighbour spent just 48 hrs in prison and spent another 3weeks in the hospital after released from the prison. Metuh,Dasuki etc must face justice and I can't wait to hear "Mr Metuh and Mr Dasuki,you have been sentenced to 20 and 25 years respectively in prison with hard labour,coooooouuuuuuurrrrrttttttttt".

2nd to comment on Lalasticlala thread grin grin. You know what it means but I won't beg for likes,i can only beg for job
Now, Use the "likes" o get job.... cheesy
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by feaworaoja007: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Mmmkgdfghjktyyhfg

Now, Use the "likes" go get job.... cheesy
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by Kruzz(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Metuhceller how kuje? i can see a woman urghing u abi she wan join u dere make she dey cook 4 u cos i heard u no eat maybe becos prison fud no sweet
Re: Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) by ril19(m): 6:02am On Jan 26, 2016
I'm Sure Metu Never Thought That He Would One Day Sit In That Prisons Van And Get Locked In That AirTight, Ventless, And Dark Pickup Back.

Karma Na Bad Guy Sha. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Boys Climb Dino Melaye's Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.