Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:05 PM

Abuja And Lagos, Whrere Do We Have More Opportunities For Jobs & Biz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja And Lagos, Whrere Do We Have More Opportunities For Jobs & Biz (527 Views)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / YahooBoy And Lagos Runs Girl Fights Dirty On Twitter, Spill eachother Secret(pic / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja And Lagos, Whrere Do We Have More Opportunities For Jobs & Biz by Howcomes(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abuja and Lagos are the two major cities in Nigeria, I have heard people debate over the two cities in terms of opportunities for Jobs and Small Business.

Please I want nairalanders who know the two cities well to give their opinion on this.

Most especially those who have business in the two cities or have worked there.

I just want to help a brother who is serving in Lagos dicide if he should stay back or come down to Abj to continue his Career struggle
Re: Abuja And Lagos, Whrere Do We Have More Opportunities For Jobs & Biz by cruzita(f): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Lagos, Whrere Do We Have More Opportunities For Jobs & Biz by RollingFellas: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Howcomes:
Abuja and Lagos are the two major cities in Nigeria, I have heard people debate over the two cities in terms of opportunities for Jobs and Small Business.

Please I want nairalanders who know the two cities well to give their opinion on this.

Most especially those who have business in the two cities or have worked there.

For jobs, its definitely Lagos. If its business, it depends on the type of business. If you can be more specific on the type of business, maybe I can comment further.

I just want to help a brother who is serving in Lagos dicide if he should stay back or come down to Abj to continue his Career struggle
Re: Abuja And Lagos, Whrere Do We Have More Opportunities For Jobs & Biz by RollingFellas: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
For jobs, its definitely Lagos. Though, if he is eyeing federal civil service job then Abuja is the best bet. For business, it depends on the type of business. If you can be more specific on the type of business he want to go into, maybe I can comment further.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Woman Scatters Husbands Head With Bottle. (shocking Photos) / 22 Reports Of Sex Assaults On The Carnival Night / 7 Things You Must Know Before You Fall In Love With A New Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.