Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,363 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu (1141 Views)

Bring Seized Substandard Tyres To Aba Instead Of Burning Them - Dr Ikpeazu To FG / Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / Breaking News: Dr Ikpeazu Just Lost His Appeal At The Supreme Court Now ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
I WILL SHOW ABIANS WHAT GOOD GOVERNANCE IS ALL ABOUT--- Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu.
We have not done Everything, but we have done Something.. This is the little we have achieved within 7 months in office... ALL GLORY TO GOD ---
1 Owerri road - completed with cement concrete technology.
2 Umuola Road - completed.
3 Ommne drive - completed.
4 Kamalu road - completed.
5 Umule road - near completion.
6 Ochefu road - near completion.
7 Omuma road - under construction.
8 Old Express road - dualized and under construction.
9 East Street - completed.
10 Emelogu road - almost completed.
11 Park Road - completed.
12 Ngwa Road East end - under construction.
13 Pound Road - completed.
14 St Michaels Road - completed
15 Adazi Street - completed.
16 Ube Road - completed.
17 George's street - completed.
18 Jubilee Road - under construction.
19 hospital Road - under construction.
20 Eziukwu Road - under construction.
21 Ukaegbu Road - under construction.
22 Ehi Road - under construction.
23 Udegbala Road - under construction.
24 Eastern union Road of SDA road - completed.
25 weeks Road - under construction.
26 Milverton evenue - almost completed.
27 Yorks street - almost completed.
28 Ehere Road - under construction.
29 Umuobiakwa - owo ahiafor - onitsha Ngwa road - under construction.
30 Itukpa - osaa - ohuru - Nkwowelechi junction - under construction.
31 Aba - Obikabia road - under construction.
32 Umuocham Road - completed.
33 Umuimo Road - completed.
34 Okon - Ohafia transit bridge - completed.
35 Umu - imenyi Erosion control project.
36 Isiukwuato Road - under construction.
37 world Bank Road network - under construction.
38 Dualization of Ururuka road- under construction.
39 Kaduna street - completed
40 Niger street- completed.
41 Enuc road- completed
Flagged off roads where construction work just started!
1 Uratta Road
2 Ozuomba Road
3 Ohazu Road
4 Faulks Road
5 Ibere Road
6 Obohia
Outside Road constructions!
1 cleared 2 Billion Naira owed by Abia poly to banks.
2 Dredging of Aba water side- ongoing.
3 Regrassing of Enyimba stadium.
4 Donation of security vehicles to security agencies.
5 cleared the backlog of salaries(over 5 months) of Abia state university teaching hospital that made them go on strike for over 7months.
THINKING OF INVESTING IN NIGERIA? THEN THINK ABIA STATE... Together We Can !!!

Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by benedictnsi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
All these projects under how many months
Op are you a brother to lai MOHAMMED

Is the governor from China
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by ihekwoabaemeka(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
not every abia person Mr man,that show of shame you call road network? it's only in abia that many kilometers of road in one week...you gave orders to shoot your own people just to satisfy the blood thirsty dictator, Mr ikpeazu are you not ashamed of yourself? how do you sleep at night picturing the dead bodies of your brothers you killed in the name of an unholy marriage called Nigeria,we are taking notice....we used to pity u that the abians transfered the aggression of your master to you...now we hate you...
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
benedictnsi:

Just go through my topics, I posted all the pictures here but lalasticlala and Mynd44 don't always move all to frontpage were they rightfully belong but I've got no issue with that. I don't recycle picture
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by babyfaceafrica: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
You are a goner!!!
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by Ponponkon: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
not every abia person Mr man,that show of shame you call road network? it's only in abia that many kilometers of road in one week...you gave orders to shoot your own people just to satisfy the blood thirsty dictator, Mr ikpeazu are you not ashamed of yourself? how do you sleep at night picturing the dead bodies of your brothers you killed in the name of an unholy marriage called Nigeria,we are taking notice....we used to pity u that the abians transfered the aggression of your master to you...now we hate you...
He gave order to shoot who? Stop making senseless and divisive statements here. Is Okezie your commander in chief in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by benedictnsi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ponponkon:
Just go through my topics, I posted all the pictures here but lalasticlala and Mynd44 don't always move all to frontpage were they rightfully belong but I've got no issue with that. I don't recycle picture

I understand you perfectly bros...... @bolded, na wetin make me tire oooo.... grin
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by Super1759: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op....I hate lies in my life and hate it

As I type,umuojima road he started stopped work after covering the road with red mud(laterite). Bro, over a month plus,the people of that road are in hell. The whole place is covered with dust as motorist use the road..I passed there and I felt for them. That's wickedness!
The osisoma road just by ngwa high school same thing. They stopped work and dust fills the air.

Umuocham road you mentioned was only patched!!!!!!!. He curbed some part and filled it, so how did that become road building?

Let me not vomit venom on you!

You guys should have left those people in UMUojima with bad road than fill the air with laterite..that's bad for their health and you think they are happy?
And part of it is already wearing away...what sort of wickedness is that?

Which faulks road was completed? Was there road building there? TA orji taught you guys 419 and Abians will ever hate PDP for that!

Let me even ask,which company is doing this work?
What is the name of the company?

How can you build major and minor road in a big city with road side bricklayers and bricklayers looking for daily chop.

I haven't seen a machine there for ones,I only see boys that are told to carry sand and pour here and there

Silly Gov!!
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by naijaboy756: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
benedictnsi:

APC member spotted... So becos the govt @ the centre is clueless and confused, other focused governments won't be working. I boast about this man even though I wish Otti is there. I use him as an auto-response to all defending the PMB government that 8months is a short time. If Ikpeazu can do all this in 8months, no one has an excuse.

1 Like

Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by benedictnsi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
naijaboy756:
APC member spotted... So becos the govt @ the centre is clueless and confused, other focused governments won't be working. I boast about this man even though I wish Otti is there. I use him as an auto-response to all defending the PMB government that 8months is a short time. If Ikpeazu can do all this in 8months, no one has an excuse.

My brother, thats not the angle I'm thinking...... Of Point of correction, I'm not yet an APC member or a member of any of our egocentric political parties here in Nigeria until a reasonable party gives me reasons to support them....... I'm always after good governance and accountability, thats all
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by naijaboy756: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
benedictnsi:

My brother, thats not the angle I'm thinking...... Of Point of correction, I'm not yet an APC member or a member of any of our egocentric political parties here in Nigeria until a reasonable party gives me reasons to support them....... I'm always after good governance and accountability, thats all
same here
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by dmostcheerful(f): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
benedictnsi:

he aren't lying.
am a student of abia poly, can attest to that.
Re: I Will Show Abians What Good Governance Is All About-dr Ikpeazu by zendy: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Ikpeazu should stop wasting his time at the Supreme Court and start looking for a good trailer that will remove his belongings from Government House.

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Watch Accuses President Buhari Of Human Rights Violations / Nigerian Military Ready To Ramp Up Actions Against Pro-biafran Activists / Pro Biafra Militants-why Has Nigerdelta Militants Remained Silence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.