Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? (540 Views)

Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Ladies Won't Like Reading These 12 Facts / Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? by ashewoboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
You ladies should be sincere, won't you like to have his kid? forget his sexcapade with other ladies.

Guys, don't believe that you have a girlfriend. They don't mind a one night stand with these male celebrities, especially prominent artiste. Those girls that are fond of screaming when wizkid is performing on stage, don't they have boyfriend? That girl that was crying while wizkid was performing on stage, she doesn't have boyfriend?
Re: Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? by ronald4lif(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
undecided

Re: Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? by lukman885(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
ma c lies . .
Re: Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? by kaziblake(f): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
So being baby mama is now an achievement?
Re: Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
I don't want to be anyone's "baby mama" until I am finished my degree and married.
Re: Ladies, Won't You Like To Be Wizkid's Baby Mama? by Smellymouth: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2016
grin
I

Am

Here

To

Read

Liessssss grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Reasons Why Valentine’s Day Is Overrated / Val. Strike (NAHAB) / How To Break Up With Your Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.