Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,705 members, 7,951,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Dasukigate: How We Helped Metuh Exchange $2million – Witnesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dasukigate: How We Helped Metuh Exchange $2million – Witnesses (316 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today / ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Dasukigate: How I Disbursed N100 Million Anenih Gave Me: Olu Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate: How We Helped Metuh Exchange $2million – Witnesses by idris93(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Two witnesses brought before a Federal High Court in Abuja by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission have told the court how the spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party, Olisa Metuh, and his company, Dextra Investments Limited, transferred the sum of $2million allegedly collected from the office of the National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.
The first prosecution witness, Nneka Ararume, a wealth manager dealing in management of equities, fixed income instruments and real estate, said she collected the sum of $2million dollars from Mr. Metuh sometime in December 2014.
see more...........
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/197329-dasukigate-how-we-helped-metuh-exchange-2million-witnesses.html

(1) (Reply)

Have Faith In God's Faithfulness. / MUST Read!:do You Think You Are Better? / Galleria News Job Alert!!! Visa Processing Officer Urgently Needed…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.