Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,138 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Photo: "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers 4 My Sch & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers 4 My Sch & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong (468 Views)

Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday / "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers For My School & Studio Sessions” – Harrysong / "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers For My School & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers 4 My Sch & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong by kwashiorkor: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-w4VKFSOPkNU/VqZcV2RvPJI/AAAAAAAIHmA/sav9sR90j3I/s400/11.jpg[/img]
lalasticlala

Five Star Music artiste, Harrysong shared a photo of his grandmother who he said sold wrappers to pay his school fees and studio sessions. He wrote:
“Ya’ll say thank u to my grandmother. .I call her miloskey. ..the woman that sold wrappers for my school and studio sessions..she has refused to come to lagos o..so I ve no choice than to always go and visit her o…thank u so much for ur love mama…God bless u and keep for me..stay strong #miloskey”

Source: http://360jamng.tk/my-grandmother-sold-wrappers-for-my-school-studiosessions-harrysong-says-as-he-shares-pic-with-her/
Re: Photo: "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers 4 My Sch & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong by kwashiorkor: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2016

Re: Photo: "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers 4 My Sch & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong by Smellymouth: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Okk..
Seen
Re: Photo: "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers 4 My Sch & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong by pet4ril(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Waooo interesting and I know she will be very proud and fulfilled seeing you prospering
Re: Photo: "My Grandmother Sold Wrappers 4 My Sch & Studio Sessions"- Harrysong by cruzita(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
and u didn't disappoint her and now she will eat the fruit of her labour

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Is From Benin – David Edebiri / Photos: Woman Beaten By Husband After Another Man Was Tagged With Their Baby’s F / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.