Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? (1241 Views)

Can U Really Die For Your Lover?(real Death) / Do Old Flames Really Die? / Do People Really Die Of Broken Hearts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by gen2genius(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
I know most people in love say they can. But, ahem, I know many things are easier said than done smiley grin

So, is your love strong enough for you to lay down your life, if necessary, for his/hers to be saved? wink
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Gentlelady(f): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
No, I cannot die for anyone and I do not expect anyone to die for me.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Feelitx(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
Whats the dying part for ?
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by biola44: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
Gentlelady:

No, I cannot die for anyone and I do not expect anyone to die for me.

spot on! wink
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by pinkylady1(f): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
abeg oh i cant die for anybody

ahh 4 wetin noa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by steve49ja(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
Olorun maje oh. . . Olorun maje!! Olorun maje!!!. . .
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Sissy3(f): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
cant die for anyone, Jesus already did that for me. so no need again and i dont want anyone dying for me too.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Busta(f): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
sorryy, I am way too selfish to die for someone else.
As soon as I am dead and gone, life goes on.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by dpat60: 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
No shocked shocked
Juses did it for me.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by frank317: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2009
DIE!!! aint u taking this too far?
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by timmy7(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2009
Last tym i checked,Jesus already did that. wink
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
For what !!! Who reach?
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by kokoye(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2009
If you die for a woman, she'll cry for a month at most then someone else will start climbing her. Same goes for a man.

Meanwhile, even u are not sure of ur destination - heaven or hell.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
Lol, Nahhhhh!!!
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by OBNOXIOUS: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
I will rather Kill her in cold blood than me even recieving an iota of insult on her behalf! Women aren't worth that kind of sacrifice. Rather they are the ones to die for Men. They have always been second place in life and history, so its a trend that should continue!
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by bluespice(f): 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
i cant die for anyone
except im on my death bed n need to give my heart
ill die anyway
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Chike87(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
nop i cant here in this country cos we dont practice true love. once u are dead, ur lover either runs away wit ur money or forgets u sharperly looking for the next hot cake. am sorry i cant now but might in the future.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by patwhizkid(f): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2009
Nope! No man is worth dying for!
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Tudor6(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2009
I can take a bullet for my love but as for dying. . . .i don't really know
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Chike87(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2009
:otudor are u sure? pls lets be honest here
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Tudor6(f): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2009
I'm quite sure.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by beingme(f): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2009
if i die who go take my position? die kee? why i go die for the person?
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by philip0906(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
Die 4 a woman?so dat she will cry 4 me 4 only 6 months and continue bleeping. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
Dieing for love died with Titanic!
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by biola44: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2009
lol
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by tommy2k2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2009
original sin
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by ebila(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2009
Do i look like Jack of Titanic? angry
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2009
Yes.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
i would smack the shit (just to get her sense back) out of somebody who tells me that they want to die for me. nobody should die for anyone, NOBODY!
nothing is worth a person's life.
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by Kunbee: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
Die ko live ni mmmmssssssscccccchhhhheeeeeeeewwww stupid question undecided
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by gen2genius(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

I can't believe what I'm reading here!  shocked shocked

See people who claim to be IN LOVE Fake love, methinks. You all should bow your heads in shame and confess to your partners that you're fair-weathers lovers. What kind of love do you claim for someone when you cannot RISK YOUR OWN LIFE to save theirs? What then is TRUE LOVE?

I know most women's "love" depends on what they see and get NOW. But for guys who claim they're not Jack of "Titanic," so what would you do if you were in his shoes? Allow your woman, the love of your life, the one you swore to love and protect in ALL situations to die so painfully while you cling to the only means of survival shocked shocked

Gosh. . .I'M SO SO DISAPPOINTED cry cry cry
Re: Can You Really Die For Your Man/Woman? by TheSeeker(m): 2:50am On Jun 30, 2009
@Poster

I SENSE AN OVERDOSE OF THOSE GOOD 'OL RAMSEY NOUAH FLICKS RUNNING IN YOUR RED BLOOD STREAM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Na You Wetin You Go Do? / Dilemma / Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.