Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All (2862 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Has Refuse To Apologise To Both Children And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheCongo2:

So, you don't trust me?
DD, I trust you
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Goldenboy007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Kids advising kids !!! You do not drain a river to catch 1 fish. It is not everything the eyes see or ears hear that the mouth must talk about, thats what distinguish a man from a boy ! If you use your hand scatter your home, walahi you will live with that regret for the rest of your life!
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by peacengine(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2016
I pity women at times, most married men have side chicks, some go ahead to secretly marry them and have kids with them. If you tell your mom you may end up destroying their marriage. Guy, I have experienced something similar, I didn't tell my mum.
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Miami11: 2:34am On Jan 28, 2016
peacengine:
I pity women at times, most married men have side chicks, some go ahead to secretly marry them and have kids with them. If you tell your mom you may end up destroying their marriage. Guy, I have experienced something similar, I didn't tell my mum.
Don't you think the husband has destroyed the marriage already. Poster will just be a messanger in trying to protect his mother from the worst.
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by baby124: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2016
What marriage? Your father is setting your mum up for pain and heart break after how much she has suffered with him. Tell her so she can prepare herself, stop being a sacrificial lamb and start planning for herself and her kids. Because believe you me, if your father dies his family will use the outside family to cause chaos and try to reap where they did not sow. It's also good to know you have brothers and sisters somewhere to prevent incest. However tell your mum and siblings and you all should keep it quiet first.
Make sure your mother recovers all her sweat and property before leaving the play boy with empty pockets. In all she needs to know and look out for herself and kids for once in her life. He is your father, but he is not a man at all. Ungrateful and very evil. I will even be afraid to live under the same roof with someone that can do such. Speaks of mental instability.
Trust me, you and your mother and siblings do not want to be caught unawares. The woman outside is far more prepared than you are right now. So you need to give your mum the opportunity to act fast and wisely.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Fiwasayo(f): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Awww, I really feel your pain op,please be calm and carefu at the same time,do your findings and ensure you're not chasing the wind,may not be totally true,how come your friend knows and your mum doesn't? If you eventually find out it is true,do tell your mum about it,it won't ruin the home i assure you,it will only make everyone know their place and prepare for the worst,she's a mature woman, I'm certain she will know how to deal with the news. Good luck smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / , / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.