Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video (8673 Views)

IPOB Member Handcuffed In His Community In Ebonyi. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by ademega(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
u need to say something to show u are fearless meanwhile deep down u, u dey tell yourself say this struggle no easy oh.

I have been in this kind shoe before during union struggles.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by misterawo: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
We will see how the whole event will play out.
Struggle continues

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by DonBobes(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
xtroppy:

Are you too bewildered that NK is still standing strong amidst all your evil wishes?

Victor Hugo once said "no army can stop an idea whose time has come" and that "one can resist the invasion of armies but not the invasion of ideas".

His name is not Victor Hugo. It's HUGO WEAVIN the Ibadan born white actor in V for Vendetta. So dnt wawa us here with ur wrong info.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by vivianblog(f): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by zendy: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Putting him in handcuffs changes nothing. It's just a standard procedure. I think that Nnamdis arrest,detention,arraignment and handcuffing were all necessary to establish him as an authentic freedom fighter. Same way a true street guy needs street cred, Nnamdi needed authenticity. For those who think that pictures or videos of Kanu in cuffs would dampen the spirit of his supporters, it will even make it stronger. Even Olisa Metuh got more support amongst his people after pictures of him in handcuffs surfaced. I'm not worried about the charges. Awolowo was once in handcuffs, tried and convicted for treason. He later got out. Uwazuruike has been charged with treason more times than I can remember, he is a free man today and still pursuing his agenda. Nnamdi Kanu will triumph and come out stronger than when he went in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
I just hope that all those goading Kanu towards conviction would not end up saying 'I don't know him' when the time comes. Those shouting would eventually go home and sleep in their homes while the Kanu man is given false sense of invincibility.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by UnaSo: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
The truth is Nigeria have lost moral authority. Which ever way this is viewed Nigeria is stuck between the devil and the blue sea. The sensible thing to do was never to have arrested him in the first place.

Nnamdi would then have been a noise maker and in time Ohanaeze and other political figures respected would have been used to curtail him.

As it stands now Buahri have made him a global figure and put the Biafra movement on the global news. Jailling him is like Mandela all over again. It will do more for Biafra than Nigeria. I dont believe their will be a Nigeria anymore at the end of it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by BALLOSKI: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mynd44:
"Do you want to be famous?"

Interesting
progressive, I'm not just happy. You give others room to have their thread in politics section where we are all used to, but you always throw my own to the joke section where is dead and like a desert.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by bakila: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Liberty90:
Fearless leader. I watched the video he was warning and embarrassing the prison guards. He shouted at them come here and fix the handcuff you have it upside down...you will be famous for this he said. lol. They can't even fix simple handcuffs...can't get anything right in this country. He also chanted Biazfra or death....the prison guards couldn't believe it. He is real, fearless freedom fighter.
He will chop solitary XXL confinemet in prison. Never disrespect a Prison Warden if your are going back to jail.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by Abbey2sam(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
Putting freedom fighters in handcuffs like looting criminals will make your looting criminals look like freedom fighters in future when you put your looting criminals in handcuffs. When the supporters of your looting criminals begin to call them freedom fighters, hope you won't get irritated? Only those with a brain know what i am saying. Do Zoombies have brains?

guy i don't think you yourself know what you're talking about

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
And the Useless IPOB Youths Wanted to Hide the Pictures of their Imbeci.le Leader in chains! Smh!

And what about your useless, senile, basta.rd Buhari?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by chudyprince: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nelson Mandela suffered similar humiliation, but at the end victory was pronounced... So what's the defference?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by Liberty90: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

insulting a security-officer.....woww...clap for your selfs.......

you are a fool if you didn't watch the video. They should stop pushing him...he will respect them. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by Liberty90: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
And the Useless IPOB Youths Wanted to Hide the Pictures of their Imbeci.le Leader in chains! Smh!

yoruba...as usual carrying someone else's problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by demo4ril97(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Feeling for the Igbo Mandela.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mandela went thru more dan dese, his tears dried up at the limestone mines... So relax... The sun ll soon set. Its always dusk before dawn

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by protectionsiker: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
Putting freedom fighters in handcuffs like looting criminals will make your looting criminals look like freedom fighters in future when you put your looting criminals in handcuffs. When the supporters of your looting criminals begin to call them freedom fighters, hope you won't get irritated? Only those with a brain know what i am saying. Do Zoombies have brains?
Nice write up......just like you ve said already 'only those with brain know what you saying'

To answer ur ques.....ZOOMBIES don't have brains, they only understand ' eat rice and blame jonathan'
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by ayoola648(m): 2:10am On Jan 26, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
The fear of handcuffs and hunger is what makes yorubas hate oduduwa republic. grin

what is oduduwa republic?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by ayoola648(m): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2016
miszeno:
Mandela went thru more dan dese, his tears dried up at the limestone mines... So relax... The sun ll soon set. Its always dusk before dawn

are you comparing Nelson Mandela to Nnamdi kanu?
my dear you must be blind.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by tsdarkside(m): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Liberty90:

you are a fool if you didn't watch the video. They should stop pushing him...he will respect them. Simple!

who respects a criminal??....oooo sorry.........i forgot,you like criminals....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by ArodewilliamsT: 5:26am On Jan 26, 2016
ademega:
u need to say something to show u are fearless meanwhile deep down u, u dey tell yourself say this struggle no easy oh.

I have been in this kind shoe before during union struggles.

You dey answer ade? yoruba sabi wetin be struggle? you think this is about shouting and running up and down school campuses?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by kaypound(m): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2016
This democracy NO fit us.....if na during the military days....body go don tell this mumu by now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video by truthonmission: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

insulting a security-officer.....woww...clap for your selfs.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Disowns Clark Stakeholders’ Meeting / Older Politicians Should Vacate Scene For Younger Nigerians – Attah / FG Distributes 300,000 Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.