Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,844 members, 7,918,756 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:53 PM

Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding (32932 Views)

Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure / Photos From Deji Of Akure's Son's Wedding... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by uncjay(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

That goes around flogging co-traditional rulers

I from this moment ban him from entering into Igboland

Failed, pained and frustrated mofo like you would never disappoint at any moment.

Suck it....

1 Like

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by shogz89: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is this not the oba that flogged that ipod eze grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by timilehing(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Swag Ko, Swansea ni
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by mascot87(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

Flaty,all your obis will have to bow down before this oba if u like it or not
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by WIZGUY69(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemon12:
[s]A very useless Oba

I from this moment ban him from entering into Igboland[/s]

If wishes were horses, you would wish to become the footmat of deji of akure. cool

2 Likes

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
kelvino41:
Abeg, I need booking number for very nice 10 odds game
grin MrPelumi1 has some for you grin
Check his latest topic cool
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by wristbangle: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
This is the only thing that comes to mind anytime I see this man. Do the math grin grin

Hahahaha. grin

Na who dem dey flog like this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. grin

Na who dem dey flog like this?

That's the antidote to the misbehaviour of any flat-headed defaulter from the red mud region

Tested and trusted.You can't go wrong on this brother

6 Likes

Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Asiri1991: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
A handsome. He looks less like a king or his kingdom lacks royal regalia.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by KanwuliaJara: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Did he do DNA test fOrst? lipsrsealed

Wa DI KWA sure? lipsrsealed
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by seeman(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by wolexino(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2016
bhimbs:
Not SON'S Wedding. It's his DAUGHTER's. He's the bride's father. Always get your information right before you post here pls.
d op is right jare oversabi
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by talk2yommex2000(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
This is the only thing that comes to mind anytime I see this man. Do the math grin grin

pls enlighten me abt this. Someone mentioned above that the King flogs people or something. Kindly shed some light if u knw the gist.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by SirHouloo(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari is only replicating his stand. How can you have a town in a town? (A state in a state). Action king, carry go jor....
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by Efe3: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

you are an ndiofe, too pretending to be what you are not.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by davidflipcy5856(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
Please, where is Akure?
in ondo state.
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by BABANGBALI: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2016
na wetin concern me,na akure girls i pity,na dem go here am
Re: Deji Of Akure's Swag Photos At His Son's Wedding by macof(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lemon12:
A very useless Oba

Deji Ajaponda Giving dem igbos sleepless nights cheesy grin kabiesi continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Alaafin Of Oyo And Olori Memunat Pictured Together After Her Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.