Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Need To Stop Skin Bleaching - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need To Stop Skin Bleaching (439 Views)

Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin / Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! / CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Stop Skin Bleaching by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
I feel its time i talk some sense into some persons head

Before i begin, what is skin bleaching?
Making A skin to become
white or much lighter by a
chemical process or by
exposure to sunlight

Bleaching at the intial stage will look perfect on you. Especially at A young age.
According To research, skin bleaching cause hinderance To the skin. It exposes It To the sun which might lead To cancer at A point in time.

The worst reactions mainly comes out when you are old.
And when A woman is pregnant
It even irritates
continuous use of
such products can cause disfiguring
rashes, unsightly blotches, and skin
so weaken that it cannot be stitched
if cut. And if the chemicals in some of
the these cosmetics are absorbed
into the bloodstream, they can
damage the liver, the kidneys, or the
brain-even causing organ failure

Re: Need To Stop Skin Bleaching by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
lalasticlala come and do something
Re: Need To Stop Skin Bleaching by adekhingz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tell them ooooooo. Black is beauty. Loving my black-self. *yucks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Things Only A Left Handed Person Will Understand / All You Need To Know About Zika Virus / Get You Shape Back In a Healthy Way And Be Able To Sustain It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.