Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment (654 Views)

What's The Likelihood Of Finding A Decent Girl To Marry At A Night Club? / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians / Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment by olas24u(f): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
First that every man shall marry at least two women and the man who refuses to do so shall be subjected to life imprisonment with hard labour.

“The woman who tries to prevent her husband from marrying another wife shall be punished to life imprisonment,” alleges the activists in their translation.

And Kenyans have reacted to these announcements with bemusement with some suggesting if they could change their citizenship immediately and take advantage of the new laws in the country.

“At this rate, I can see the Eritrea Government spreading new embassy outlets in Kakamega, Embu, Siaya and Busia counties to help hasten visa processing,” said one Kenyan on facebook.

“He is so so considerate of women! That's good of him,” said anothe

http://www.sde.co.ke/m/article/2000189318/eritrea-now-asks-men-to-marry-at-least-two-wives-or-face-imprisonment
Re: Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
am available oooooo
Re: Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment by watered(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please where is Eritrea and how strong is their economy?

grin grin

I'm an event planner and this is good news for me cox we making money this year!!!
Re: Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
watered:
Please where is Eritrea and how strong is their economy?

grin grin

I'm an event planner and this is good news for me cox we making money this year!!!
let's go make some money brov
Re: Eritrea Now Asks Men To Marry At Least Two Wives Or Face Imprisonment by sundoj08(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op is this real or u know the drill.

(1) (Reply)

How To Self Amuse To Attract Women / Names Of Guy Who Will Impregnate A Girl On Valentine Day / What Do We Call This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.