Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,191 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I) (1382 Views)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I) by Gombs(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Experience the worship and relive prophetic utterances at the Night of Bliss Johannesburg.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMuDQo7Ogjg

"This year 2016, His grace [and] His presence will go with you," Pastor Chris said to several thousands at the Night of Bliss Johannesburg 2016, informing the congregants of the Lord's partnership for their success.

Cross-section of the crowd in the FNB Stadium.

In the featured video, the man of God leads one of many worship songs that set the FNB Stadium up as the stage for the manifestations of God's Spirit on Friday, January 22. Pastor Chris, inspiring hope in the attendees said "It doesn't matter what last year was for you. God sent me to bring you a Word, to tell you He is for you!"

Many join Pastor Chris in worship.

More updates from the epochal meeting to come, exclusively on LoveWorld News. Get on #NOBSA2016 on KingsChat for more updates from the program.

Click here to download the LoveWorld News App

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I) by Joagbaje(m): 3:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks. Omo malla cool

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I) by Oyinprince(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wow!
Re: Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I) by Oyinprince(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Joagbaje:
Thanks. Omo malla cool
Good afternoon Pastor
Re: Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Joagbaje:
Thanks. Omo malla cool
grin grin grin
Good evening sir!
Eku ajoyo odun titun sir! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of The Catholic Church In The Rwanda Genocide / A Question For The Christians And Muslims. / Seven Things You Can't Do As A Moral Relativist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.