Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

An Accident Along Oshodi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Accident Along Oshodi (276 Views)

Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Accident Along Oshodi by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 26, 2016
An accident occurred this evening along oshodi road when a motorcyclist was driving through the one way and got hit by a danfo driver killing one of the passenger and the other with serious injury , broken legs and swollen head, he was in great pain returning from work in suit. To my surprise, everybody started fleeing the scene instead of helping but I got to realize that, Everyone was fleeing because they want to get involve with the police and get implicated, is this a way forward or setback to this country when those victims needed help but they couldn't get, I'm sure if someone had quickly attended to the victims immediately, maybe he might be able to survive. What a country..
Re: An Accident Along Oshodi by rearone1: 1:52am On Jan 26, 2016
P
Re: An Accident Along Oshodi by emeraldknytt(m): 3:46am On Jan 26, 2016
Op, Its very unfortunate that bikers still fail to understand that their bodies are the external frame of a motorcycle. Should any virulent thing happen, the human body is in peril. Passing through a One way without headlight lamp and an emergency traffic light on, is a harbinger of death itself. Cab drivers, those ones are something else entirely. May the soul of the departed rest in peace and injured be healed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Promo For All Artistes / Higuain Leads Conte's Listing / Smoking Dependency Is Unquestionably Within My Past Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.