Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Evolution Is True - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Evolution Is True (682 Views)

What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Creation Is True: Bible Is True: Evolution Is False: Islam Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Evolution Is True by huxley2(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
Great blog by Jerry Coyne at http://whyevolutionistrue./
Re: Why Evolution Is True by skyone(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
u've got a big big big[/sup] [sup]problem[/sup][sup]

u've got to solve[sub][/sub]
Re: Why Evolution Is True by skyone(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
u've got a big big bigproblem

u've  got to solve
Re: Why Evolution Is True by Tudor6(f): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2009
^^^^ YOU HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM!!
Re: Why Evolution Is True by manmustwac(m): 2:29am On Jun 27, 2009
yeah see how [size=24pt]BIG[/size] his problem is
Re: Why Evolution Is True by skyone(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2009
Tudór:

^^^^ YOU HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM!!

manmustwac:

yeah see how [size=24pt]BIG[/size] his problem is

3 blind fools, see how they run

I'm still waiting to see your body evolution process to grow horns from your dead brains, useless things
Re: Why Evolution Is True by ow11(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2009
skyone:

3 blind fools, see how they run

I'm still waiting to see your body evolution process to grow horns from your dead brains, useless things

Why are you throwing insults? Let the acronym WWJD be your watchword in your daily life. If you do not agree with them, let them be and pray to God to touch their hearts and not abuse them. It is not Christ-like. Do not let the devil turn your belief and faith to contempt for others that do not agree with you.
Re: Why Evolution Is True by Tudor6(f): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2009
Don't mind the christian hypocrite. Tomorrow he'll go to church singing halleluyah and come back here bandying insults sad
Re: Why Evolution Is True by manmustwac(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2009
Tudór:

Don't mind the christian hypocrite. Tomorrow he'll go to church singing halleluyah and come back here bandying insults sad
And he'll be convinced that he's going to Heaven when he dies
Re: Why Evolution Is True by skyone(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2009
Grow UP they say, BOTH OF you ARE WELL NOTED ON NL   smiley

SO grow up and stop being aggravated unnecessarily it's only a forum, take care guys
Re: Why Evolution Is True by Tudor6(f): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2009
Re: Why Evolution Is True by noetic2: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2009
manmustwac:

And he'll be convinced that he's going to Heaven when he dies
and just like u are convinced that u are going to hell grin
Re: Why Evolution Is True by manmustwac(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
noetic2:

and just like u are convinced that u are going to hell grin
yes am going to the hell that exists in your imagination
Re: Why Evolution Is True by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2009
There has been a remarkable change in the Christian community: Many members of the Christian faith are embracing evolution.,the interesting thing to understand is that when you accept evolution, what you are automatically doing is rejecting the concept of a soul. Here is why: As soon as you accept that evolution is true, you also accept that the creation story in the Bible is false. It is pure mythology. The concept of the "soul", which comes from the same book, is exactly the same sort of mythology. Simply think through the logic. What the theory of evolution says is that every living thing on this planet has evolved through a completely natural process. Every species that we see today is derived from simple, single-cell organisms over the course of hundreds of millions of years. In other words, there was no supernatural creation process for humans as described in the Bible's book of Genesis.
Where did the first cell come from? Many believers will argue that God magically created the first living cell. This, of course, is silly. shocked , The scientific principle that describes the origin of life is called abiogenesis. In the same way that there is no supernatural being involved in evolution, there is no supernatural being involved in abiogenesis. Both the creation of life and the evolution of species are completely natural processes.
Re: Why Evolution Is True by JPot: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2009
Oh my, huxley you just made me hickup!

Now let me post a link to some random creationist's blog, or better yet Youtube, and see how many converts I'll make. cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyqPyrRonAM&feature=related

As for the blog entry: God never said that we were the only living, free-willed, special organisms in the universe.

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." Rev 1:25

God's hobby is making new things. Another thing He likes to do is humble proud people, who think highly of themselves. Space and mankind was the perfect combination to letting God do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Athiest Pls U Have Not Given Tonyt Answer To His Question / Dream / Why Every Rational Person Must Accept Evolution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.