Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,775 members, 7,908,996 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:34 PM

Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day (3637 Views)

Funniest Teacher Reaction After Maths Question Was Thrown At Him / 10 new Jokes of the day (jan 24 2016) / Funny Teacher And Student's Jokes That Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day by sketcherJ(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Chemistry teacher: did u know protons have mass?
Akpos : I didn't even know they were catholics.

TEACHER: John, go to the map and find North
America .
JOHN: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered
America ?
CLASS: John

TEACHER: Rislan, what is the chemical formula for
water?
RISLAN: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
RISLAN: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped
down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.
Now, Frank, do you know why his father didn't
punish him?
FRANK: Because George still had the axe in his
hand......

TEACHER: Sean, your composition on 'My Dog' is
exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?
Sean : No sir, It's the same dog.

TEACHER: Faiyid, what do you call a person who
keeps on talking when people are no longer
interested?
Faiyid: A teacher!

A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student
stood up and said 4. Akpos passing by overhead
the response, he shook his head and said: " they
will kill us in this country. Everything has
increased, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuff,
beer,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2
has now gone up to 4

While in town,I met my high school maths
teacher and he asked for the direction to CBZ Bank.Me:Make a 360 turn,walk for about 1.8metres(round that up to the nearest tens),you will then see a shop which is perpendicularly to your right,make an obtuse angle turn and you will see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7.Let him feel what I felt as a student.

School kids in class were asked to write 3 diseases. The other guy wrote:

1. Hiv/Aids
2. Cancer
3. /

The teacher asked what what / was

The student replied: it's stroke.

grin if u didn't laugh at these jokes then sir/ma your case is for tb Joshua's church..

See more ojare at
http://dandywriter..com.ng/2016/01/funny-teacher-and-students-jokes.html?m=1
Re: Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2016
eh eh eh
Re: Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day by deewhone(f): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin @ he still has d axe in his hand
Re: Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day by emeraldknytt(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'm still waiting on how this is gonna make my day sad
Re: Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day by chakwa: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Teacher: (pointing to chellini with ruler), Class, what should i do to the fool at the end of this ruler.

Chellini: which end?

1 Like

Re: Funniest Teacher And Student's Jokes Of 2015 That Will Make Your Day by sketcherJ(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2020
emeraldknytt:
I'm still waiting on how this is gonna make my day sad
maybe your day can't be made. Hehehe. After 4 years

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Are In Trouble / See What Happens When You Use Your Tithe Money Fo Makeup / Val Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.