Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,268 members, 7,964,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges (19727 Views)

Non Adoption of pay-as-you-go data service: NCC fines MTN, Airtel, Globacom / Is NCC Being Hostile To MTN Nigeria (NCC Fines MTN) / Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by BIGTinfotech: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol Bros, forgive and forget now. grin
They will not do it again.

Boyooosa:

It was me. I did it when they mistakenly deducted the balance I was supposed to call my brother to come pick me up from 'Sokas' around 10:30p.m, coming from Lagos and I only had N20 with me. grin
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by agadam(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
MTN facing problems all over now. very soon or later south Africa will come and fined MTN too for corruption....

its high time I port to GLO

UNLIMITED

FREE TOMORROW
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by miki70: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
2sex:

source: https://techpoint.ng/2016/01/21/mtn-cameroon-fine/

Please my people help in Ondo town we cannot make calls or receive calls or browse the Web with mtn network in ondo town. Can someone please explain to us. Many businesses has been paralyzed.
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by 2sex(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
miki70:
Please my people help in Ondo town we cannot make calls or receive calls or browse the Web with mtn network in ondo town. Can someone please explain to us. Many businesses has been paralyzed.
IS MTN the only network in Nigeria?
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by bizgai(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't think MTN pay tax on game and gambling services here too o. NCC over to una
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by aujile(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
They deserve more fine...I have never activated caller tune and caller feel, yet i'm being charged for that after every call. even after trying to deactivate...bunch of thieves!
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by Boyooosa(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Lol Bros, forgive and forget now. grin
They will not do it again.

Mo ti jebure but let them go and pay their debts first. kiss
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by BIGTinfotech: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Thank you jare...Haba, still pray make them reduce the gbese now. grin

Boyooosa:

Mo ti jebure but let them go and pay their debts first. kiss
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by Boyooosa(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Thank you jare...Haba, still pray make them reduce the gbese now. grin

You are too big for my hand ni o! Okay, I pray that Dasuki should borrow them money to pay part of d debt to NCC and call EFCC to surety them for the remaining grin
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by BIGTinfotech: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol...that's like robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Boyooosa:

You are too big for my hand ni o! Okay, I pray that Dasuki should borrow them money to pay part of d debt to NCC and call EFCC to surety them for the remaining grin
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by Boyooosa(m): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Lol...that's like robbing Peter to pay Paul.
This one no be Peter n Paul o, Btw me and them, we just started in Gbenga Adeboye's Voice... lol!
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by BIGTinfotech: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Bros...Chai, na wa for you o.

MTN no fit follow you play again? cheesy

Boyooosa:

This one no be Peter n Paul o, Btw me and them, we just started in Gbenga Adeboye's Voice... lol!
Re: Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges by Boyooosa(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Bros...Chai, na wa for you o.

MTN no fit follow you play again? cheesy

If to say Kidnappers don carry me dat tym, no be d tin wey u go dey text be dis, u go de text 'eh yah, Na wa o, Naija sha, People are wicked' and so on and so forth. All those reserved comments by you, die-call them on MTN head! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening / Movie Download Websites / How To Get Mtn #500 Bonus With Just #2 Instead Of #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.