Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level (1093 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by judaboom: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
I've been asked to verify my adsense account because I've hit d minimum payment threshold. And a pin was said to have been sent to my address with which I registered the account but I haven't gotten it yet. Please is there anybody with more experience about this matter. Jide o I need ur help.
Re: Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by akinswaggs(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Baba chill, the pin is gonna get to you
Re: Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by gozmos(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
judaboom:
I've been asked to verify my adsense account because I've hit d minimum payment threshold. And a pin was said to have been sent to my address with which I registered the account but I haven't gotten it yet. Please is there anybody with more experience about this matter. Jide o I need ur help.

lol..
u Neva start self.
u will hav to apply 3 times den use d manual verification.. it's simple
I said 3 times cos I know u won't get d pin Dats depending on ur location though
always chk ur account after every 3 weeks to request for new pin till d 3rd time
Re: Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kindly wait and reconfirm and make sure your address is ok also add your phone num to your act.
Success.
Re: Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by Warlord3000(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
gozmos:

lol..
u Neva start self.
u will hav to apply 3 times den use d manual verification.. it's simple
I said 3 times cos I know u won't get d pin Dats depending on ur location though
always chk ur account after every 3 weeks to request for new pin till d 3rd time

It's location dependent and he might get the pin verification letter code within weeks or month after its due

Re: Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by bedfordng(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
judaboom:
it may take from 3weeks to a month to get it. You will have to visit the nearest nipost office close to your area
Re: Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by judaboom: 7:29am On Feb 14, 2016
A big Thank you to every one who took the time out to respond to my plight. It would interest you to know that I actually did get d mail with the pin sent to my registered address the first time didn't need to request a new pin But the delivery took about three weeks. Thanks again.

Re: Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level by EntclassBlog(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
congrat

(1) (Reply)

Help Please How Do You Guys Now Pay For Facebook Ads. / BTC For Sale / Why Your Business Needs Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.