Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nse Graduate Trainee Programme​ Closing February 5, 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nse Graduate Trainee Programme​ Closing February 5, 2016 (1749 Views)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nse Graduate Trainee Programme​ Closing February 5, 2016 by AmeLonRo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) is an intensive 11-month program designed to groom young global talents locally and raise a new generation of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economy.

Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on practical approach, the NSE Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) will give participants the extraordinary opportunity to learn all aspects of the capital markets and also firmly position them on the right path to career success.

The NSE Graduate Trainee Programme is a great way for graduates to explore the various career opportunities offered by the Nigerian capital market.​
Criteria ​
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1)
Completion of NYSC between January and December 2015
Maximum age limit of 26 ye​ars by 31st December 2015

How to Apply
​Visit http://e-recruiter.ng/portal/nse​ to apply

Application closes on Friday, February 5, 2016
Re: Nse Graduate Trainee Programme​ Closing February 5, 2016 by brianomars: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello, I saw your post on a thread about forex trading. It looks like you are based in Ilorin. I would like to connect with you as I'm a newbie in forex. Can you pls email me here brian.favour@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

AIICO Test/interview Invitee ......what To Expect And Expected Pay / p / Naf Dssc Enlistment 2017 (recruitment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.