Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Appreciation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Appreciation (423 Views)

Its Been 4years Away. Appreciation To Nairaland / Appreciation / What can you do or say to show appreciation to your spouse/significant other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Appreciation by daveson07: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
I really dn't know which room to post this,Mods help a nigga....

I created a thread recently(SHOULD I HELP MY MOTHER IN-LAW OR CHASE HER OUT OF MY HOUSE?) and i'm back to appreciated each and every one of you that contributed in one way or the other....

My sincere appreiciation goes out to the mods that helped me push the thread to the front page where i got excessive and massive advice from NL members"Obinoscopy,Lalasticlala and the rest,may God continue to grease ur brain with Wisdom and knowledge and you will never lack good tinz truout this year.....
Now my special gratitude goes out to all those that adviced me,you gyes were amazing,i never knew i could get such a useful,beneficial and outrageous advice from y'all @"cyprus000,Godmother,Antina,kossyablaze?alatbaba1,mynduu44,presVa,smellymouth,dollarchap,omusiliyu,sunnycliff,saintloveren,howcome,nani212,adonbilivit,investigator007,Tombilly,danpolice,oluwazino,kennygye,tellwisdom,vivipop,kenny905,saraphina,khan1993,Dom2020,Barigaboy,Boyoosa,mallimillz,ipreach,Doveda,EggovinMma,harsysky,yemmie,maskid,eleko1,invertedhammer,maimota,Vig86,mastasam,GlitzG,emzila,shogotermies,chichriso,bmos,perry,ngcars,macson01,ibkgab01,adexpa,tim1256,omotayor123,teemon123,reneenutall,omoega,lastprophet,madgoat,poseidon12,helovesme,niyinficient,frisky2good,Chronique,hernefarRN,odinese,tunwumi,analysiscorner,dbrasiniac1,socketbet,tk4rd,kweenkong,Eluwilusit,lumeneng22,nycegye92,cosmo84,khattab2,gary400,gideonvision,always truth,originalsly,wintyariks,dinhoMVP,edusoul,barcaboi,omotolu,captplanet,Davidohida,fidelcruiz,delishpot,mislovette,chinedu23,ilyas23,pabjo,obaao,cioangel,snolve360,BLESSEDISDLORD,dovezeeta,maureeoy,oscarnoble,drabeey,sunsewa,jackima and the rest,especially WYMAN that recommended me for FP ..we all view life from diferent perspective and y'all have made me realize my mistake and your advices goes a long way in my life,you gyes were there for me wen i needed y'all the most,cn't tank u enuf.....

Finally my appreciation goes out to Oluwaseun Osewa,tank u for creating this amazing portal for the Nigerian and surrounding countries,you are a blessing to our generation,before this year runs out you will be on the forbes list of top 10 richest men in the world,so shall it be,tnk u veeery much,i drop my pen....

1 Like

Re: My Appreciation by yvesboss(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
sd

(1) (Reply)

That Way / Pic. A Letter The To The Sun(must Read) / Photos: Nigerian Couple Gives Birth To Twins After 25yrs Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.