Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,168 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

Some Explain This To Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Explain This To Me: (1275 Views)

Can Someone Help Me Explain This Girl's Bio? / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Midehi Come And Explain This Pic Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Explain This To Me: by Gumby: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2006
i met this girl at work right. we talked a few times here and there. so oneday she give her number to my co-worker to give to me. so im thinking shes interested in me or just wants to Bleep right. we talked on the phone twice and oneday i text her saying are u interested me? she goes what did i tell you i have a boyfriend. wtf i dont get this bullshit. why do women play these fuckin games?
Re: Some Explain This To Me: by Lookinglov: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2006
Gumby,this your name sounds Like chewing Gum name', JUST KIDDING! I did Not Understand you you wrote Up there,explain better for the right answer,I Think you should Not be too fast and keep it Kool,there are rules In a relationship Or Just been friends and Not the Ratata Rules.

So what I am saying is That there are many way to make a woman fall in love with you and ask for more,since Both of you work in the same place I Think she is Intrested,But there are way to make It Happen,did you Love the girl In question? If you do,then there is way Out man.
Re: Some Explain This To Me: by omot208(f): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2006
i'd say it was really silly of u to just up n say 'r u interested in me'. if she was a blunt person she'd have either asked u out or given u her number herself, but the fact that she sent it thru someone indicates she wanted it to be indirect. so u shld have just kept calling and talkin for a while. then ask her to go somewhere with u or something like that. show her if u have interest in her rather than expect her to confirm it to u. the thing is we ladies have learnt that it is better to front for u guys else y'all take us for granted. so she'd never just say 'yes, i'm interested' so u'd treat her like trash or run in the opposite direction. next time, be diplomatic with a lady even if it's obvious she likes u.

1 Like

Re: Some Explain This To Me: by Seun(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2006
If she is neither married or engaged, then she's fair game for any intentions you might have: if she likes you.
Re: Some Explain This To Me: by Bolarge(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2006
Gumby,dt wz a pretty "dumby" thing U did(no disrespect intended).
How did U expect she'd react? Even some loose girls won't fall for that.Tact/diplomacy's the key.
omot208 has given U good hints at addressing like issues-hoping U can still do some good damage control.
Re: Some Explain This To Me: by iice(f): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2006
Well atleast you can put that behind you and not sweat your brains out trying to figure her moves.
Re: Some Explain This To Me: by osegwu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2006
You are the one getting all wrong, that she gave you
her number does not mean she want to date you.
Please don't get ill feelings for her, just respect her sincerity.

Still me
Re: Some Explain This To Me: by soulchild1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2006
you cant blame the girl at all for giving you her number. It doesnt mean she wants do date or marry you. Perhaps, she doesnt have a boyfriend and just told you that. Honestly speaking, if somebody asks me IN A TEXT MESSAGE after speaking to me twice on phone, if I am interested in the person. I will definitely tell you NO! No matter what. I can even die for love for you, but that just kills everything and i am not the romantic type. Sorry! It is the same thing, if you ask a girl can i kiss you now or we went out once 2gether, guess we are dating now. There are certain moves, you got to figure out, if she feels the same vibe with you and then you will just go ahead WITHOUT ASKING. If she responds fine, if not thats life!

(1) (Reply)

Hehehe / Am In Love With / Marriage According To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.