Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,768 members, 7,886,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste (30524 Views)

#bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / See What Tonto Dikeh Responded To Those Hating On Her Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Revcash: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters please ignore these guy...... .........trust me he will beg you to gossip about him.
guy carry on no mind them enemy of progress
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by toprealman: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2016
Probable cause is the standard by which police authorities have reason to obtain a warrant for the arrest of a suspected criminal. The standard also applies to personal or property searches. Davido keep speaking grammar, u go Yankee....na today?
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by ddeola: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2016
D boy like controversy too much. He get time for too much roforofo fights
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by JaiKing: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2016
R.I.P davido Sony as in sell your soul to the devil and we will give you riches and fame. you are a gunner. end of my story
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by SegunLagos: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2016
those who are yabbing him have not seen his fleet of cars http://manly.ng/davido-fleet-of-cars/ hence the talk
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by whizcartel(m): 9:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Davido is going bald... look at the center of his head.
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Ray4swaqqi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
To join Illuminati don dey Hungry OBO[color=#000000][/color] angry sad shocked
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by MrWhaley: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
MeloGist:
TRUST NAIJA THEY WILL FIRE BACK grin grin

SEE HOW THEY BLASTED HIM HERE:- http://www.melogist.com/fans-blast-davido-for-spitting-thrash/
So,because they are his fans,they have the exclusive right to insult him without him retaliating??

Ahf always said it...Common sense is not common!
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by fittty(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Prince16:

Hahahahahahahaha, u make me Laff.
Some of them are well recognized better outside d country eg seun/Femi kuti. When was d last time u heard of their concerts locally?
Very very few (if any), but they are constantly billed for concerts/shows/tours in Europe/America etc. They make cool money but because we don't know abt Dr movement or hear their songs locally, we feel they're out of circulation.

http://www.songkick.com/artists/2455636-seun-kuti-and-felas-egypt-80

http://www.songkick.com/artists/33644-femi-kuti

What's your point? These links are concerts targeted towards the Nigerian community living in that area. No one, I repeat no one will pay any Nigerian artist to come play at a concert where there are no Nigerians living in the community.
All Nigerian artists are local and have always been local. You're only international when majority of the population in different countries know your name and have heard your music. Now tell me if you've ever heard Seun kuti, 2 face, Dbanj, Wizkid or any other Nigerian artist music on Hot97 fm or Power99 fm? Walk on the streets of Philadelphia where I live and ask 10 random people if they've ever heard of Seun kuti or 2 face or Dbanj or any other Nigerian artist and their response will be NO. Yes Nigerian artist make lots of money and are famous in the continent AFRICA only but a regular foreigner don't know them or their music. Yes Nigerian artist have the money to pay Meek Millz, Kanye West, Drake etc to feature on their track but that music wouldn't gain play here in America. Trey songz does a concert in Lagos and Nigerians come to watch. Trey Songz does a show in the UK and British come to watch. Trey songz does a show in Brazil and Brazilians come to watch but does Davido, Dbanj, Seun kuti do a show and Americans or whatever foreigner come there to watch? NO. It's we Africans that go to such show. Have you and even any Nigerian artist walk in an international airport and random foreigners rush to ask for autographs?. Reason is because they don't know them or listen to their music...... I'm not looking down on them neither am I dating they don't make good music. Bottom line is they're local artists and would remain local artist until majority of the foreigners start to know their music.
Re: Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste by Prince16: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
fittty:

What's your point? These links are concerts targeted towards the Nigerian community living in that area. No one, I repeat no one will pay any Nigerian artist to come play at a concert where there are no Nigerians living in the community.
All Nigerian artists are local and have always been local. You're only international when majority of the population in different countries know your name and have heard your music. Now tell me if you've ever heard Seun kuti, 2 face, Dbanj, Wizkid or any other Nigerian artist music on Hot97 fm or Power99 fm? Walk on the streets of Philadelphia where I live and ask 10 random people if they've ever heard of Seun kuti or 2 face or Dbanj or any other Nigerian artist and their response will be NO. Yes Nigerian artist make lots of money and are famous in the continent AFRICA only but a regular foreigner don't know them or their music. Yes Nigerian artist have the money to pay Meek Millz, Kanye West, Drake etc to feature on their track but that music wouldn't gain play here in America. Trey songz does a concert in Lagos and Nigerians come to watch. Trey Songz does a show in the UK and British come to watch. Trey songz does a show in Brazil and Brazilians come to watch but does Davido, Dbanj, Seun kuti do a show and Americans or whatever foreigner come there to watch? NO. It's we Africans that go to such show. Have you and even any Nigerian artist walk in an international airport and random foreigners rush to ask for autographs?. Reason is because they don't know them or listen to their music...... I'm not looking down on them neither am I dating they don't make good music. Bottom line is they're local artists and would remain local artist until majority of the foreigners start to know their music.

Hmmmmm, I get ur drift!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (photos) / Kunle Afolayan Auditions 7 Albinos For A Movie Project / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.