Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,468 members, 7,968,302 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

Those Promoting Dictatorship Will End Up In Stomach Of Dictator: Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Promoting Dictatorship Will End Up In Stomach Of Dictator: Fayose (565 Views)

Who Are Those Promoting Atiku For 2019? / Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose / PMB: If tyranny or dictatorship will solve our problems, so be it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Promoting Dictatorship Will End Up In Stomach Of Dictator: Fayose by Blackchampion(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state, has said
that those promoting dictatorship in a
democracy will end up in the stomach of the
dictator.
He revealed this as part of his speech to the
governor of Osun state, Rauf Aregbesola, during
his visit to Oshogbo.
Fayose also hinted that he discussed issues that
affected the Yoruba nation, stressing that ‘our
leaders must not be rubbished irrespective of
the political party they belong to’.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/those-promoting-dictatorship-will-end-up-in-stomach-of-dictator-fayose-tells-aregbesola/
lalasticlala
Re: Those Promoting Dictatorship Will End Up In Stomach Of Dictator: Fayose by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
But, do you think the Zombies will concur
Re: Those Promoting Dictatorship Will End Up In Stomach Of Dictator: Fayose by hungryboy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
If there is one thing i have realised,
It's that, you have be a dictator if you really want to change things,
Though i may sip garri to sleep for now,
But i still believe that it's too early to start blaming it on Buhari,
I'll only start criticising him,
After am still sipping this same garri in 2yrs time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Promoting Dictatorship Will End Up In Stomach Of Dictator: Fayose by jmichlins(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Those promoting stomach infrastructure will end up where. I do not know what this man has with stomach maybe he is glutonous. While many are investing in mental resources this man can only think about his stomach. EKITI PEOPLE.........
Re: Those Promoting Dictatorship Will End Up In Stomach Of Dictator: Fayose by abduljabbar4(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gej publicly declared him innocent after the ekitigate saga without any trial or investigation. Fayoshit, steal a kobo and see what will happen. In fact we are patiently waiting for ur tenure to expire. Ur own will be worse than that of metuh

(1) (Reply)

Like We Defeated Boko Haram, We Will Defeat Corruption -lai Mohammed / Change Agenda In Telecommunications In Nigeria / EFCC Should Probe T.A Orji For Crimes Against Humanity In Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.