Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,975 members, 7,942,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke (51875 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by petux(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kjking:
Anyways do I blame you I blame GEJ
Kjking:
Kjking:
u r really crazy for d stewpead comment.. i wonder wich desert ur momma pik u frm

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by kaziblake(f): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wizkid is really a disgrace,at his age already having two babymama's.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by jornie(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I blame our women for opening their legs so wide for these people all in d name of dating & greed. Imagine one showing off her bastard & tag the baby "A Heavenly Favour angry

#igiveup
bastard? what r u saying? person wey born pikin dey happy, u dey here dey vex....Na your ex? y e dey pain u?.. honestly, some people no get joy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by crownedprinz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmmm when Jesus come for real what will happen. .where exactly will we be...am so scared ehn...of hell...baby mama is now considered normal
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by totorimi: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
All these musicians having unprotected sex and keeping baby mamas everywhere. Don't they see all the adverts about condoms and STDs or are they immune to diseases.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by mjswthrt(f): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wizkid wepu aka n'ara na ara g'agbakwanu gi ara ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by da3pu0(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by passionate88: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
No matter what he wrote, many girlswill gladly open their legs for him. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Olorogun007(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
sauceny:
Gurlz are like handkerchief for superstars... Use & dump is the key word
Na only one gf u get? B sincere or is it bcus wizkid is a super star? Put ursef in his shoes wit so much money n influence, wud u hv done otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Olorogun007:
Na only one gf u get? B sincere or is it bcus wizkid is a super star? Put ursef in his shoes wit so much money n influence, wud u hv done otherwise?

Nope...As it is,am gurlfrndless!
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Olorogun007(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
sauceny:

Nope...As it is,am gurlfrndless!
no wonder, u nt supos 2 condemn him den bcus u re a stranger 2 women n dier antics...
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by SirGentle2(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ....
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by needrealuvabj81: 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
He likes ugly women
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by chronos: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunnycliff:
I feel ashamed at how this generation is losing the sanctity of marriage and we hail and adore them as celebrities yet no one cares to no about the fate of the little child who will be groomed up in a separated home. Worst still our girls are happier been addressed as baby mamas rather than wives. This is a disgrace to sound morals and what legacies are we leaving behind for posterity #tufiakwa

What did posteerity leave for you??

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by cybriz82(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Same jobless gal dat dated kcee n davido.slept with anytin call celebrity.wear hijab 2day..half nude in d club 2moro...question wey una go ansa for heaven dn plenty.mek una cntinuel to dey give woman belle.bt d way where STD evn dey sef.why dem no dey catch all dis usless people wey dey sleep with olosho babe witout rubber.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I blame our women for opening their legs so wide for these people all in d name of dating & greed. Imagine one showing off her bastard & tag the baby "A Heavenly Favour angry

#igiveup

That's harsh missy , it's not the child's fault she was born out of wedlock , more blame should be heaped on the irresponsible parents
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by beehollah: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2016
DashMeYansh:
No, they won't tease on that dick
They won't read on that dick,
They won't leash on that dick
Don't Felicia that dick, Mamacita that dick
They gon' snitch on that dick
And she screamin' loud, she can't secret that dick
Mama a beast on that dick
If she bad, I'm gon' and Four Season that biitch
Eat that lil biitch, I'mma feast that lil biitch, mm

GodTiller
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by quickly: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I don't blame him. Its buhari I blame! If buhari was leading this country well, wizkid wouldn't have slept with this girl. Buhari sef

ALL DAS BOYS ARE YAN SHING WITHOUT C9NDUMU
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by daviddau(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Get browsing data almost free ---> http:///2liXts
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by mukwise(m): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Okey ➡➡➡mukwiseblog.com
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Tunspa(m): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2016
HMMWV Bleep them go nigga coolHMMWV Bleep them go nigga
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I don't blame him. Its buhari I blame! If buhari was leading this country well, wizkid wouldn't have slept with this girl. Buhari sef

9 months ago...GEJ
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by jadakiss213(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Ojemedad:

Every child is a blessing from God irrespective of how it came, either through rape, prostitution or whatever.
VERY TRUE.
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by jerecrown(m): 3:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Weed to d fucker nd belle to yeye girls
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by bayonino: 3:12am On Jan 27, 2016
wtfCode:
i wonder what will be done on this 'fish brain' of many women nowadays.
they'll will never think straight and being envisioned for once!!
i am as confused as you are also, i only need one responsible girl in my life, if other girls like let them sleep with dogs!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by bayonino: 3:18am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I blame our women for opening their legs so wide for these people all in d name of dating & greed. Imagine one showing off her bastard & tag the baby "A Heavenly Favour angryquote ]

well said! alot of ladies of nowadays are so shameless, a girl that should be covered with shame right now is busy uploading hee bastard child. undecided

#igiveup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Sunnycliff(m): 3:37am On Jan 27, 2016
chronos:

What did posteerity leave for you??

Posterity left decency in dressing no sagging was seen as common; posterity left dignity in marriage, baby mama's was a big shame and disgrace to families; posterity left the sanctity of life, terrorism and suicide attacks was not seen;, posterity left the dignity of labour, there was no common case of kidnapping, drugs peddling, human trafficking and the list continued...
My lineage has outstanding legacies it left behind for me. I don't no of yours, You can as well tell me!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by obidevine(m): 3:57am On Jan 27, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Funny !!!
Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by naijaboy756: 4:25am On Jan 27, 2016
The secret is this... The music industry and stardom in general has many followers and is a big market for huge influences(good or bad). Many smoke today because they saw it on TV. Same for tatoos. Some learn how to dance from music videos. Others, dressings. The influences are plenty. The devil knows this. Morals are eroding. That's why we have homosexuality been legalized, open masturbation booths and recently, babaymama saga. I expect a ripple effect of this scourge on our youths. Many will emulate Wizkid, Davido,Flavor etc on babymama wahala. It will be on the increase with it's adverse effect on the marriage institution and ultimately, the society.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's First Tweet After News Of His 2nd Babymama Broke by Adaeze003(f): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Girls think celebrity is sexually(or in this case babily) transmitted...

Well, it is but after a while, no one will care so... whatchu gon do? Open wide for another?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asking Kemi Olunloyo For Sex Exposed By Kemi (screenshots) / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well / Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.