Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,026 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) (86464 Views)

“I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / My Lecturer's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by tayexz(m): 3:50am On Jan 27, 2016
the footwear is DAT of conductors............
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 27, 2016
You must be in UNILORIN. Lols
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by bigtt76(f): 3:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Color block tinz naaaaa grin
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by charlie009: 4:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Its very simple the lecturer does not like ladies putting on trousers. Shekina
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by tomiwa6501(m): 4:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm

Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by dabimzy(f): 4:46am On Jan 27, 2016
utenwuson:
hhe wasn't referring 2 ur dressing! he was actually referring 2 ur face!!!
probably, her hair!
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Believe me, this dressing isn't ok on you. Looks too incompatible.
How can you even think of this dress style when there are attractive female attires? Long gowns, short gowns, shirts and skirts etc all in different styles..... And you expect your lecturer to commend this? Please I think you need to visit styleme.com
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by badostic: 5:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Your dress is that of a boy design and the sander you wore, look are your toes in it. Dazzol
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:24am On Jan 27, 2016
EroticAngelina:

yeah

the red bag is just a fashion mishap, which doesn't matter as long as she's looking okay.
that doesnt mean anything and u know that...even if she likes to use pink bag or bag of any color it still doesnt mean anything so stop talking nonsense just to be seen to have a different opinion
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Wolexyoshi(m): 5:28am On Jan 27, 2016
The observation is very clear. She didn't button up.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by omoekiti6(m): 5:31am On Jan 27, 2016
have u ever turned him down or maybe it was his 5min maddness that got him to say that
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2016
franciskaine:
the colour combination sir!
What Is Needed In A Groundnut Is The [size=15pt]NUT[/size] not the [size=15pt]CHAFF,[/size] did the Lady cover her body well??...YES! case closed..

I c no reason why her lecturer will call her a tout..
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by chidextec: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Ur lecturer is high on oshogbo weed. He's expecting u to be half naked.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:36am On Jan 27, 2016
coded01:

What if he is also an Igbo man? grin
then, it's left for Amadioha to address his case.. cheesy grin

@ d pix, please why is Mikel smiling sheepishly in dat pix??
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by 2ts: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Maybe your he once saw the attire on your bf. Where did u sleep d night before?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Payshence(f): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Op,du u reside in d villa?moreso d tree behind u won gt ur face.....Jst askin,no offence.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by BossDanniee(m): 5:59am On Jan 27, 2016
Endtime lecturer, endtime tout
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by chuka9: 6:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Did you asked him why he did called you a tout ?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by holuphisayor(m): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2016
undecided
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2016
nna na village school you dey go for arochwuku odemili local govt area of anambra state? He be like say na dat place wey you take snap una dey do meeting for night cheesy cheesy grin grin. I kofa myself with the blood of Jesus
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Jalinco: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Your lecturer has a motive, but what are you doing in Okija Shrine?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Uchwilliam(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Actually some lecturers ar d touts cos they pick on every reason to insult students.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by GreatEngineer(m): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Nothing is wrong with your dressing, but which hair do you have on head, hope that is not the the problem.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by kachnov(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2016
not a bad dress.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2016
But your shoes and your feets looks toutlike na...abi una nor dey see am?
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2016
it's only in Nigeria university that you see a lecturer abusing their students.and treating like secondary school . when they travel out,they dare not try such if not they will be fired
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by jerrymej(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Hope the way frown your face here is not the way you frown it while in the class? otherwise it might be the reason why your lecturer labeled you a TAUT!

something must be wrong somewhere!!! don't tell it's about your dress alone.
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by justmenoni: 7:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Op whats wrong with your legs and footwear it looks horrible perhaps this is why,the combination of your native plus leggings looks so horrible and u come add that sango bag join...see not everything that you see on others will necessarily look good on you...to me you look odd I won't say you're a tout even if you really look or u are one
Re: "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:

that doesnt mean anything and u know that...even if she likes to use pink bag or bag of any color it still doesnt mean anything so stop talking nonsense just to be seen to have a different opinion

u are the one talking nonsense.
stop typing lyk an illiterate, and fvck off.

I was just pointing out the only thing wrong there, which u wouldnt understand bkus u av brain blockage.
even a lil kid would know the red bag didnt match her outfit. buh dat doesn't qualify her as a toutundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter / Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 / These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.