Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,108 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Intercontinental Result Of Kano State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Result Of Kano State (1249 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by jenney(f): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2006
Precious members, has anyone heard about the intercontinental bank test result in Kano, pls help I need to knw, cos that was my center.
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by jontemple: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2006
jenny, i think u shud grow up a bit. see the topic of ur message. one would simply think that you have a vital information about the result,only for you to start asking questions about when results will be out.
learn how to post topics ok. u are not the only one who wrote the inter cont. bank text.
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by myyseun: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2006
Jontemple, there's nothing wrong with the topic. Any one that sees the topic knows it has to do with intercontinental test in kano. If you have any information let the forum know otherwise those with information will supply it.
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by jenney(f): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2006
myyseun, thanks for ur courage, pls someone should help me ooooooooooo
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by cezeike(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2006
let the guy b, u could correct him in a different way,lets not let dis job of a thing to make us get angry at pple, but i think the topic isnt right.so nxt time man lets dnt make dat kind of mistake
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by mrkennyng: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2006
You guys should not be chasing ur problem instead of solving it,there is nothing bad in what was being asked if we all consider ourselves to be one family.
I'm also looking forward for the result. it is giving me concern cos if I couldn't pass a test as cheap as that,then what will happen to a tougher ones
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by ejiroesete: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2006
intercontenental result in kano is out,u can check their manin branch on mmway kano.guy na only 10 names i see 4 kano,mayb my eye dey pain me that day sha,but u fit go check 4 urself and make u were big contact glasses n carry aspirin follow body cos dat day get headache,wish u the best aiight.
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by jenney(f): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2006
Ejiro, Thanks very much, but my problem is that I don't live in kano, I stay far from there, will they contact me on phone or I should risk myself going down there, when I am not even sure of being among the shortlisted 10?
Re: Intercontinental Result Of Kano State by bisiofgod(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2006
the 10 people short-listed are corps members.the real result is not yet out.my good freind from kano main branch told me this because i have a cousin dat wrote the exam in kano alike.

(1) (Reply)

Age Discrimination:why Do We Deceive Ourselves? (for Naija Graduates Only) / Chevron Next Stage Interview / Oceanic Bank Recruits Entry Level Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.