Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,697 members, 7,908,809 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:23 PM

Anyone With The Link? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anyone With The Link? (371 Views)

Who Has The Link To This Song / Click The Link Inside To See Pictures From The Emas And AFRIMA / Any One With This Song Should Pls Help Me With The Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With The Link? by Synful13(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2016
[b][/b] when i hear songs on radio either being sang by a foreign or local artiste without knowing the titles sometimes i'll use d lyrics to get the titles and download but there is this song that seem undownloadable cos no useful link at all and i love d song so bad it's 'arewa ft praiz - anything for you' anyone with something useful should please share.
Re: Anyone With The Link? by niceeric(m): 12:45am On Jan 27, 2016
first, its just a project fame collabo,it wasn't released as a song on its own though I think all project fame collabos (live performances only ofcourse)are downloadable 'legally' via mtnmusiconline.That said, I got it for you though,
here it is http://c.mp3fly.in/mj3AFkQiGb8/Arewa+ft+Praiz+-+Anything+For+You+(Live+Performance)++MTN+Project+Fame+Super+Collabo.mp3

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC | DJ Baddo Ft. Skales – Finally / How Do You Create And Run A Top10 Music Show On Radio?! / Puff Daddy Official Announces Bad Boys Records Oneness Reunion Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.