Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1104897 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2016
lazeal:
I will read.Just want to know if there is a possibility of changing thing in my favour or I should forget about her completely.

Ofcos there is.
Nopes u wudnt 4get about her that easily because some female friend said so!
Where is ur ballz mehn?

If u didnt know, every woman has got a man! No matter how ugly n fugly , they wud always claim to hv a guy.
I term it claim cos, from experience, women can easily thrash bfs to be with a better gee.

First solution, is to get ur head outa ur bu77!
Snap out of her finest web n see her just like any normal gurl out there. N start making fun of her.
Be so confident , sassy n funny that she cant but start gravitating towards u.

These kinda gurls r used to guys getting so hung n go praising their beauty, be that one to stand out n make fun of her SENDLESS!

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 12:33am On Nov 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Ofcos there is.
Nopes u wudnt 4get about her that easily because some female friend said so!
Where is ur ballz mehn?

If u didnt know, every woman has got a man! No matter how ugly n fugly , they wud always claim to hv a guy.
I term it claim cos, from experience, women can easily thrash bfs to be with a better gee.

First solution, is to get ur head outa ur bu77!
Snap out of her finest web n see her just like any normal gurl out there. N start making fun of her.
Be so confident , sassy n funny that she cant but start gravitating towards u.

These kinda gurls r used to guys getting so hung n go praising their beauty, be that one to stand out n maje fun of her SENDLESS!

Thanks. I appreciate. I tend to lost my strength when I really like a girl. I don't know why I act that way but if it's a girl I do not like, man I have a way I play it. I even have a girl who is killing herself over me. Today she would say I should leave her but if I tell her to come over next day, she listens. Always on her toes. she listens even though I do not send her one bit.

Will do as you have said.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:45am On Nov 10, 2016
lazeal:

Thanks. I appreciate. I tend to lost my strength when I really like a girl. I don't know why I act that way but if it's a girl I do not like, man I have a way I play it. I even have a girl who is killing herself over me. Today she would say I should leave her but if I tell her to come over next day, she listens. Always on her toes. she listens even though I do not send her one bit.

Will do as you have said.

Where will ,will, way paves.

U really need to read d begining pages of this thread.

U aint worth ur ballz if u cant keep ur emotions in chk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Be the man wud u? N in doing that, spin fun n jabs
She missed my calls twice buh called back later which i ignored and she has called again to ask wen i will be free so we can meet, do i signout with the excuse of being busy or jux go ahead with it....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by alch3mist(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
liljboy:
why go through school just to get a job.... stay at home and depend on your parents forever... fowl.

U mean it's the same thing? OK..(ehya)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
HARDDON:

Where will ,will, way paves.

U really need to read d begining pages of this thread.

U aint worth ur ballz if u cant keep ur emotions in chk.

Btw Lazeal, see how u treat that gurl that luvs u yet u dont send?
That is how gurls treat guys that ask them out ,Guys that act needy n clingy. They use them to fufill their financial needs as u r currently using that gurl that is always @ ur beck n call, to satisfy ur sexual cravings.
As u hv that gurl's mymu switch, so also this new gurl u r after wud have urs if u dont wear ur balls fast!
Bliv me, it aint fun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MilesLamar(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
aha
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
harddon wetin make I con do, this gal isn't demanding and she doesn't even know about the hotel stuff, I jus want invest my stuff quick bcus lots of guys have been zoned in her hand
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
I had this intense urge to buy maybe tangarine or tanjalo today.. N i knew just whereI could get it. Mary's place. She has a shop where she sells fruits.... She was my neighbour buh I Had ignored her for years. Yeah... Ignored her. She'd seen me with several girls tho

Damn.. I saw mary last week from my backyard. This girl had za body of kim. she woulda caught me string tho. Since then, I markd her down.

Got to her shop. She was alone. I smilled, she smilled too nd greeted.

"yeah.. Whicn tanjalos would yu advise me to buy'' I asked.

She pointed to a group of big green tanjaloes stacked on the table.

"shey this one will be ripe bayi?'' I asked.

She laughed nd said yes.

"okay. Help me wrap it. If it's not sweet, i know what to do'' I threathened playfully

"it will be sweet. By the way, what will yu do?''

Yu don enter my trap

"simple. Bring it to meet yu at home nd force yu to drink it''

She laughed. I collected the wrapped fruits from her nd paid

"really. I won't be home then''

"yu see. Yu have zero confidence in the sweetness of yur fruits'' I pulled out my phone ''Type ya number, if its bitter, I'll let yu know not to come close to yur house''

She laughed nd punched it in. Saved it with 'fruit' before her. She laughed again.

Suddenly, many customers came. I winked at her nd left.

Many hrs later at night. I messaged her on whtsapp

"yu. I'm so vexed right now. These fruit are too sweet for my liking, yu injected sugar into it behind my back''

She replied.
"lol You're very funny jor''.. Sent some smileys also.

The rest.. Is history

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jhiizy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
What do u reply a girl who says u are funny on facebook?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mayortech(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
jhiizy:
shakin my head.......

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
jhiizy:
I simply reply 'yeah.. I know'... Then change to a boring coversation. Or I say ''oh, wait till i show yu my boring side'' nd then I follow up with ''anyway... Have you seen this girlish movie'' or I simply talk matters arising nd make some funny comments here n there
She's getting too much of my humorous part and its too much of a luxury for her

Don't try to say something funny after she said so. You might just flop there

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by twentyk(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
this thread is getting boring with the kind questions people be asking..."shud I call her,shud I ignore her calls,what can I tell her blah blah,c'mon man HARDON has done a great job and I will forever be gratefull cuz I gat more skills now and I call the shots(even went as far as striking up convo with girls I thought i cudnt get then and some few exes)
what I'm trying to say is if u really learn anything from HARDON you won't be asking silly questions again...I don't even front I just act all natural and kill them...
i'v also learnt some girls won't just dig u....no need to force issue I SHAPPALLY DONT DIG YOU TOO...no time
cc HARDON

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I simply reply 'yeah.. I know'... Then change to a boring coversation. Or I say ''oh, wait till i show yu my boring side'' nd then I follow up with ''anyway... Have you seen this girlish movie'' or I simply talk matters arising nd make some funny comments here n there
She's getting too much of my humorous part and its too much of a luxury for her

Don't try to say something funny after she said so. You might just flop there
Goodday boss, hw do you carry-on a conversation with a churchy girl without making it boring....How do you build attraction with such a girl....
Cc HARDDON

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
peterpen:

Goodday boss, hw do you carry-on a conversation with a churchy girl without making it boring....How do you build attraction with such a girl....
Cc HARDDON

Discuss the word of God with her, Songs of Solomon and Proverbs will be very handy cheesy grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Emasel:

Discuss the word of God with her, Songs of Solomon and Proverbs will be very handy cheesy grin
lol, be srious

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eipreel(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Emasel:

Now this is what I call funny cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Doctoreee1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2016
Boss Harddon u have done noble, I was the definition of “Mr Nice guy”. But now the story has changed

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IAmOged(f): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2016
with the permission of harddon, iw will be posting some red pill to be taken to up your game....

MISTERY GAMING/DATING PILL: IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO ESCALATE, DO IT. Don't take forever and end up cuddling with a girl all night without doing anything like I did, and end up fucking things up. Don't let your own sense of "Gentlemanliness" (Which is actually just a euphemism for being beta in this situation) stop you from going forward......

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:35am On Nov 12, 2016
peterpen:

She missed my calls twice buh called back later which i ignored and she has called again to ask wen i will be free so we can meet, do i signout with the excuse of being busy or jux go ahead with it....

Tell her when u wud be free to roll......" see ya @ so n so place by 6pm on so n so date
.ok...gtg, bye." b4 she responds, hang up

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:35am On Nov 12, 2016
Double Don
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:45am On Nov 12, 2016
okwypascal:
harddon wetin make I con do, this gal isn't demanding and she doesn't even know about the hotel stuff, I[b] jus want invest my stuff quick bcus lots of guys have been zoned in her hand[/b]

The bolded is ur bane n bliv me, gurls can sense despiration from a thousand miles away!

Relax! Gud thing u r in d full pix of u going into dah f zone, that shld makE u bring ur A game whenever she's wit u.

If I were u, hotel is d last place id go wit her, u have to excite her , make her electrons acquire energy n let them jumb to a higher energy level , then she wud naturally want u!

Hope u understand d above, if u dint, nida do i !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:56am On Nov 12, 2016
jhiizy:

1) hey, im a practizing doctor not an in house clown. ( say that with an attituDe)

2) me funny? With this my strong face? Arrrh

3) wow, she is beginning to fall for me....hehehe, but awwww, if only she knows......( suspense)

4) funny? Is that a name of an animal , place or thing? Lol

5) funny? Wow, my other half is so different then.....( this is a way to get naughty , talk dirty n warn her about ur rude rod)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:05am On Nov 12, 2016
twentyk:
this thread is getting boring with the kind questions people be asking..."shud I call her,shud I ignore her calls,what can I tell her blah blah,c'mon man HARDON has done a great job and I will forever be gratefull cuz I gat more skills now and I call the shots(even went as far as striking up convo with girls I thought i cudnt get then and some few exes)
what I'm trying to say is if u really learn anything from HARDON you won't be asking silly questions again...I don't even front I just act all natural and kill them...
i'v also learnt some girls won't just dig u....no need to force issue I SHAPPALLY DONT DIG YOU TOO...no time
cc HARDON

Sleek! Son of some guts! cheesy . U must be feelIing flair huh? Hanging ur coats on tall towers u once were scared of! Nice, very nice! But hey, dont turn nice on us! U dig.

About d boring Questions, yea, i know some r way too wack but patience is a virtue of a great mother because she knows not all her kids got same IQ.

Some wud need to hear it over n over in different format b4 it sinks, while others just glance tru n infer true meanings from seemingly harmless statements.

A gud tutor knows...... aint saying i am.... #winks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2016
Doctoreee1:
Boss Harddon u have done noble, I was the definition of “Mr Nice guy”. But now the story has changed

Oh heavens gladden my heart to hear of this kinda transformation!

I cud sell cameroum to buy canada yet still leave in my forest of magum isolation .....
For alot still wander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:21am On Nov 12, 2016
IAmOged:
with the permission of harddon, iw will be posting some red pill to be taken to up your game....

MISTERY GAMING/DATING PILL: IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO ESCALATE, DO IT. Don't take forever and end up cuddling with a girl all night without doing anything like I did, and end up fucking things up. Don't let your own sense of "Gentlemanliness" (Which is actually just a euphemism for being beta in this situation) stop you from going forward......

Red pill Alert! cheesy

Before u spill those pills, whatz ur Rep?
Fill us in.
Meeting 2 mating. 9s n 10s .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:59am On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

Red pill Alert! cheesy

Before u spill those pills, whatz ur Rep?
Fill us in.
Meeting 2 mating. 9s n 10s .

Btw, gentlmanliness is d bane on d existence of guys.
IT is a way to perpetually keep men in chk by d female folks.

Mama teaches u from childhood to be nice to ladies, n all ur life, u were very nice to her, then al of a sudden, u r to marry n mama turns red, wify turns blue....

What do u thik its really happening?
Why r all mother unlaw winches? Yet same wify wud become one tomorow! twisted ya? grin

I tell guys, dont be gentle, be ballful n do this for u not cos u r told so!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Olasco93: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

I tell guys, dont be gentle, be ballful n do this for u not cos u r told so!
She is the "I dont kia" typa girl, but na shakara. Based on ur drills av used on her, she's succumbing to my graph. Now, i dunt wanna be d one starting a Convo, & she's d type dat doesn't wanna visit a dude, i wanna make her visit without being a desperate mofo, hw do I go abt dis bro?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Olasco93:

She is the "I dont kia" typa girl, but na shakara. Based on ur drills av used on her, she's succumbing to my graph. Now, i dunt wanna be d one starting a Convo, & she's d type dat doesn't wanna visit a dude, i wanna make her visit without being a desperate mofo, hw do I go abt dis bro?

Every gurl cares! Heck they r fashioned to care , jusr thar she hasnt met a guy that can draw that out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

Wrong motives . can't help .

But for the guys with right motives,

Here is how u go about this : send her this short message the next day: " hi, i heard u you missed me so much and cant wait to melt into my arms in warm embrace. thatz my line, call."

two things you have achieved here: one u didnt introduce yourself, so she wudnt really know who it is(suspense) , so she would be forced to call. when she does, dont take. wait till the next day, early morning, then send her this msg: " hi, saw your beep yesterday, who could this be?" two things here: you are implying you have forgotten(annoying but kul) you told her to call u, and u dont even know who she is.

she wud be forced to call back immediately or send a msg: if she calls, take ur time, let the phone ring for some time b4 u pick and say (with a deep relaxed voice: " hello, who im i unto?" she wud say well you sent me a msg yesterday, u take ur time like u thinking and say oh, the Gurl they say is missing me so much she cant eat, sleep or think? ......."

u get the jeck?

if she ask you who u are, shot back by saying : how can a gf forget her bf's voice? yea i know my voice sound richer now but that doesnt mean it changed"
if she doenst still get it, tell her she has 5 secs to guess who u r for u got other things to take care of........whether she guess right or not, tell her you got to go now, and hang up
Man, I respect the emboldened here. Thanks for making me know you are only helping guys with real motives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

Btw Lazeal, see how u treat that gurl that luvs u yet u dont send?
That is how gurls treat guys that ask them out ,Guys that act needy n clingy. They use them to fufill their financial needs as u r currently using that gurl that is always @ ur beck n call, to satisfy ur sexual cravings.
As u hv that gurl's mymu switch, so also this new gurl u r after wud have urs if u dont wear ur balls fast!
Bliv me, it aint fun.
Thanks man. I have stopped the calls, only sent her an sms last night cos she didn't come online and chatted her up this morning. I tried the funny/witty via facebook the next day after reporting here and she was really enjoying it.

Something happened and I didn't seize the opportunity right. It went like this:

Me: can you teach me?
her: what?
Me: Teach me how to be a pretty babe like you.
Her: hahahaha... but you are not a babe na but I can teach madam for you.

Why did she include "But I can teach madam for you na" I pretended I didn't see that line though.

I will be meeting her next month for the first time lol. Does it make sense to reduce the communication to a once a week thing?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
HARDDON:

your motive is just wrong, here we help guys better understand the web of women and better themselves in trying to get that gurl of their dream not turn monsters and see ladies as OBJECT OF PASSIONATE PLEASURE and treat them like b1tches.
if you want b1tches, i think they sell for 1k and above
RESPECT bro. Some guys, which makes a huge percentage don't just realise they have a sister and will a daughter. Is that how they want to their sisters or daughters treated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.