Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1104800 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
okwypascal:

gee I remember u die, them early ogas. but choi guy the way u denied Nljona, that's bloody o. the guy still be confused bcus after una rolling together u jus turned out to be and imagery gal, tbh I shock too o

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
NLjona:
boss harddon... your boy is back ..with bigger balls.. obiomon where you dey?
gee this was u thinking ur talking to ur fellow guy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Obiomon:
. Who you say you de look for undecided
this was obiomon replying u

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
If you want to be good with girls, the first thing you need to understand is that the game exists. And if you can’t see that or refuse to accept the rules, I promise you one thing: you’re going to get played. You might not like the rules but you need to respect them. You need to recognize that you either play or get played and you need to play by the rules if you want to succeed.
The game, just like nature, is amoral and unless you want to be celibate you have to play. What you’re playing for is sex and affection from women. That could be through multiple women or through a monogamous relationship but the rules are the same.
With that said, learning how to be a player doesn’t mean you should play with a girl’s emotions. You can be and you should be honest about what you want. Not just because it’s the right thing to do but it’s what men do, you set your terms and she can either accept them or leave. And don’t worry, most girls, deep down would rather have a piece of a real man than all of a weak man.
When you play by the rules you’ll get the most out of your relationships, avoid drama and not do anything to embarrass yourself that you’ll regret later. Not only that, but by playing by the rules you’ll make the women in your life happier, no girl wants to be with a guy that doesn’t get it.
Girls will come and go but your actions will stay with you forever, that’s why its important not to break your discipline and stay on top of your game.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kalatium:
If you want to be good with girls, the first thing you need to understand is that the game exists. And if you can’t see that or refuse to accept the rules, I promise you one thing: you’re going to get played. You might not like the rules but you need to respect them. You need to recognize that you either play or get played and you need to play by the rules if you want to succeed.
The game, just like nature, is amoral and unless you want to be celibate you have to play. What you’re playing for is sex and affection from women. That could be through multiple women or through a monogamous relationship but the rules are the same.
With that said, learning how to be a player doesn’t mean you should play with a girl’s emotions. You can be and you should be honest about what you want. Not just because it’s the right thing to do but it’s what men do, you set your terms and she can either accept them or leave. And don’t worry, most girls, deep down would rather have a piece of a real man than all of a weak man.
When you play by the rules you’ll get the most out of your relationships, avoid drama and not do anything to embarrass yourself that you’ll regret later. Not only that, but by playing by the rules you’ll make the women in your life happier, no girl wants to be with a guy that doesn’t get it.
Girls will come and go but your actions will stay with you forever, that’s why its important not to break your discipline and stay on top of your game.
like this ur last statement bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
harddon i can see ur swagacious self viewing dis threadcheesy cheesy

man! U have begin to hide somethings frm us o,is it because of those waves dat troop in to disarme us abi u just feeling ambivalent abt da whole thing.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
okwypascal:

this was obiomon replying u
lol OK now I get u cheesy I was being sarcastic jare grin he should get that I was just playing around! Lol
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
HARDDON:

Lol!

This is what happens when a male wears (F) on his moniker!

Wonder why they do that!

Obi is a guy Pascal
lol tell him grin with his big head!

By the way merry Christmas y'all tongue how many cow una kill
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lol! Some quick shiit! One babe just tell me she loves me, I don forget some of those funny I love u replies! Make some boss ballz remind me of the other ones my reply her later or better still help me navigate to the page, I no fit locate am... #no dulling grin Harddon oya come Hiaa!!! Biko cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
ill go where i like
oya come my house make we watch telemundio then grin, so long you promise not to molest me embarassed and allergic to molestation tongue sad if u touch me I we shat!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
okwypascal:

gee this was u thinking ur talking to ur fellow guy
but he is a guy naw.. gee u sure say u neva smoke sumtin lately??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Obiomon:
oya come my house make we watch telemundio then grin, so long you promise not to molest me embarassed and allergic to molestation tongue sad if u touch me I we shat!!
sad
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hi Don juon pro.
Wan2 rily commend u for d selfless service u provided 2 help shy and nice guys lyk me(zero confidence when it comes 2 women mattr)...all my life hv bn finding the secret bhind dis damn game i find mysterious,..cos i couldnt just hold it no more dos days wen i see guys far below my level banging difrnt babes evry wknd throughout a semestr/holidays....
Am dis handsome but very shy guy dat evry lady i come across always admire me cos i notice dey stare nd check me out evry now and den but my BALLS are no wea 2 b found....i was a total novice in dis mysterious game (it has always bn a mystri 2 m)
Not until i stnmble my myslf ea..sir u hv reveal and explain in evry detail all d secret and mysteries a pickup artist will ask u 1 2 pay for(yea, i was abt thnkn of dat b4 i stumbl ea)

Have bn studying ur book kinly for somdays now and stil studying it lyk a fresher aiming 2 graduate wit a 1st class..but i hv nt gon bynd d mystery stage(approah drill) dea is somtin i stil don undrstnd dea...WEN IS D RIGHT TIME 2 Get d DIGIT?..u din rily talk much on dat sir!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NLjona(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Obiomon:
Lol! Some quick shiit! One babe just tell me she loves me, I don forget some of those funny I love u replies! Make some boss ballz remind me of the other ones my reply her later or better still help me navigate to the page, I no fit locate am... #no dulling grin Harddon oya come Hiaa!!! Biko cheesy

bro..for me i dont say it first ,but last.. one of my fishes recently told me she loved me, i simply told her dat i love her too (never to say it again until she says it first again).... then i still go back to my usual good bad boy attitude.. yeah i know you're not supposed to tell them you love them.. but i remember when boss harddon said "only a good bad boy can tell a girl i love you and still have control over her".

boss harddon over to you.. *passes mic*

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sri Harddon,
kudos to you for the great job done on this thread. Just finished reading right from the 1st page. Now i clearly understand the reasons behind why ladies dish cold attitudes toward their caring boyfriends. I need to to read the entire thread all over and over in order to stream the drills into my subconcious. I know the existence of the game, but i'm just tired of being average gamer, i need to step up, all thanks to Sri harddon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
NLjona:

bro..for me i dont say it first ,but last.. one of my fishes recently told me she loved me, i simply told her dat i love her too (never to say it again until she says it first again).... then i still go back to my usual good bad boy attitude.. yeah i know you're not supposed to tell them you love them.. but i remember when boss harddon said "only a good bad boy can tell a girl i love you and still have control over her".

boss harddon over to you.. *passes mic*
ion know mehn I be say whether my ignore the madam small or my just switch convo or I playfully reply her! Many things de to do Sha but time just de go already... I go soon vex sef
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vislabraye(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2016
HARDDON:

Oh brotherly,
For a start, stop chasing gurls, only C0ck on heat do that. Make them to chase u rather

Secondly, U aint successful because a gurl gave u her number.....u shld leave them with a footprint that makes them glad meeting u.

Your problem lies in d fact that u r trying too much too soon.
Its boring talking to u because all u ever ask is how r u? Have u eaten , where r u, can u come to my place , r u free, let's hang out...if she ever agrees to come out, after drinking, u want them at all cost to come to ur place so u can tangle........boring boring boring . if u were in her shoes wudnt u back out?

Here is a solution: read this thread from beginning , pay attention to this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/1#45035607

Seek to make friends instead of coming for a lil puss taste.

Learn to use humour in ur conversation : be witty(cocky) n funny. Go over the examples , u wud see how to keep a conversation going.
Above all, stop acting needy n clingy! U can't meet a gurl today n start preaching luv tomorrow cos u wano get into her pants, gone r d days that worked.

Hi. I've been patiently following your thread. I absolutely agree with your philosophy on dating. Kudos. I know the fundamental principles of attraction. The dos and don'ts. Sometimes I do err, though.
But I also believe there are some exceptions and we should know where to draw the line. Playing hard to get works. But for how long should you continue playing hard to get ? It's possible she forgets about you after you've played so hard.
The second thing is persistent. Sometimes, persistence do work from experience. She might say no initially but after a little pressure, she will say yes.
I don't know what you think about persistence. If you do, how would you draw the line ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vislabraye(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2016
HARDDON:
If she ask you were you are from.....answer thus:

i am from a land where women pay groom prices, where women work their a33es out to feed their men, where men are house husbands, sit at home all day playing soccer, his only major work is to impregnate her cool cheesy

or you can say : i am an heavenly being, i came to earth because i was tired of seeing you making so many mistakes with men! so i decided to come teach you the basic robes

Lolz. I believe using funny and cocky lines should be well delivered...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
HARDDON:
Thatz a snipet, there ls a whole drill dedicated taking things physical.

Most impotant thing is : know that to go up, is to go down......
ie , never com straight up that u want her so badly as other guys wud, rather pretend like u r using her hand to massage urs.

N one more secret about ladies Is that once they are attracted to u, merely seeing u or hearing ur voice turn them on , every where u touch anywhere on her skin, hv same effect , so stop thinking u must squeeze d bo0bs b4 she feels u!

More on these leta.

Hello Harddon, compliments.
Pls do u av any whatsapp group where one can easily learn these stuffs and apply em? Coz the drills here are broken and can affect comprehension.

If you don't have 1 kindly create so we all can be stick to your stuffs more.

And I have one who is cumin to my place tumoro, any do's n don'ts to help?

Thank you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
NLjona:
but he is a guy naw.. gee u sure say u neva smoke sumtin lately??
thought Hardon had settled this stuff,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by chuksisaac: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Harddon...gbosa for u ma man.....used the drills ere to catch a dam....she fell flat..tho she was into me....along d line I lost my balls...from then on she started to change.....she told me she's dating a new guy...didn't tell me d reason she lost vibes for me....I wanna ask...I like d girl....is there anyway I can get her back...or if not possible...how would I gain my balls back...harddon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
chuksisaac:
Harddon...gbosa for u ma man.....used the drills ere to catch a dam....she fell flat..tho she was into me.... along d line I lost my balls ...from then on she started to change.....she told me she's dating a new guy...didn't tell me d reason she lost vibes for me....I wanna ask...I like d girl....is there anyway I can get her back...or if not possible...how would I gain my balls back...harddon
Can u briefly tell us what you did that made you lose your balls?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by chuksisaac: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kalatium:

Can u briefly tell us what you did that made you lose your balls?
ok....we. Met few days b4 my long vac from school...so after nursing her tru d drills I found ere for two months...we resumed....we really planned much durin d holidays on how it was gonna be...but few days after arriving school she wasn't keepin up to her own end of the shit....dat was wre I started to loose ma balance....I started doin all d calls...actin desperate...thence she sidelined me for like 1 week...of which she didn't pick my calls and dodged me...d next week...I called and she said she has been lookin for me(the vibes wre still dre then).now first and foremost....she was then runnin dis ijmb stuff tho she wrote jamb....she told be during d hols that not until she got d admission b4 she think about any relationship(I didn't ask her out)she even put me in line to ask her out back then but I did not....so offlate she gained admission into 100level....she now first started with dis am busy stuff....reasons for her new actions wre unknown so....she stopped returning calls even my missed calls....thence I knw ma balls are gone....just on thursday or so I pressured her.....she then told me she just started dating a new guy and dat I should juss move on....buh dammit I fall in love too deep....so I wanna ask how can I get her to feel d vibes back...(Ion giv two fs about her new bf)is making her jealous d best answear?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrAnie: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Hey harddon and other gurus in d house. Please, i need a quick advice. I just got out of a messed up relationship about 2 months ago. As y'all might already know, I was overly caring and proclaimed love for my girl several times due to my naivety. I also naively asked out, which she responded with " i will pray about it". Well, i ended the relationship thingy to give her time to pray well after 4months of dating. Nonsense!
Anyways, all that is past story now. I have been going out with a new girl for about 7 weeks now. I always call her my babe on IM chats, phone calls and text. She keeps on saying i haven't asked her out yet. That she would not concur she's my gf, until I ask her out. She won't even kiss me for this same reason. I really don't want to shoot myself in the leg this time. I really won't want to surrender my balls to her by asking her out. She's kinda putting me under pressure to ask her out formally. Women matter sef...
Please guys what do you advice about this issue?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
HARDDON:

Reply with : ofcos we are not on same page, how can we? Im trying to bring you up. Touching you now wud tantamount to child abuse you wud agree?
After texting this to her, she deleted me from her WhatsApp contacts . Guess I have to move forward
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
DrAnie:
Hey harddon and other gurus in d house. Please, i need a quick advice. I just got out of a messed up relationship about 2 months ago. As y'all might already know, I was overly caring and proclaimed love for my girl several times due to my naivety. I also naively asked out, which she responded with " i will pray about it". Well, i ended the relationship thingy to give her time to pray well after 4months of dating. Nonsense!
Anyways, all that is past story now. I have been going out with a new girl for about 7 weeks now. I always call her my babe on IM chats, phone calls and text. She keeps on saying i haven't asked her out yet. That she would not concur she's my gf, until I ask her out. She won't even kiss me for this same reason. I really don't want to shoot myself in the leg this time. I really won't want to surrender my balls to her by asking her out. She's kinda putting me under pressure to ask her out formally. Women matter sef...
Please guys what do you advice about this issue?

It's a shit test.. She's trying to see if you are faking it.. The moment you ask her out, say bye bye to your balls and control of the relationship.

Ask yourself, are you willing to lose your balls because you want her to kiss you?

Give her some space, act indifferent around her. Dial down the affection/attention and the sweet names and see if she starts chasing you or not. Make her work for ur attention. . You are the price not d other way round. ..

Talk to other girls too.. Always have a backup grin..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
chuksisaac:
ok....we. Met few days b4 my long vac from school...so after nursing her tru d drills I found ere for two months...we resumed....we really planned much durin d holidays on how it was gonna be...but few days after arriving school she wasn't keepin up to her own end of the shit... .dat was wre I started to loose ma balance....I started doin all d calls...actin desperate...thence she sidelined me for like 1 week...of which she didn't pick my calls and dodged me...d next week. ..I called and she said she has been lookin for me(the vibes wre still dre then).now first and foremost....she was then runnin dis ijmb stuff tho she 3 wrote jamb.... she told be during d hols that not until she got d admission b4 she think about any relationship(I didn't ask her out)she even put me in line to ask her out back then but I did not....so offlate she gained admission into 100level....she now first started with dis am busy stuff....reasons for her new actions wre unknown so ....she stopped returning calls even my missed calls....thence I knw ma balls are gone....just on thursday or so I pressured her.....she then told me she just started dating a new guy and dat I should juss move on....buh dammit I fall in love too deep....so I wanna ask how can I get her to feel d vibes back...(Ion giv two fs about her new bf)is making her jealous d best answear?
@1st bolded, that is the beginning of ur doom you acted desperate you could have sendless.
@ 2nd bolded, you allowed her to take control by keeping you under suspense and frustrating you.
@ 3rd bolded you are acting desperate and clingy. I will advise you to listen to what she told you and move, she just not that into you, I will advise you to go meet another girl and use these Drills on her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DrAnie: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
LordZero:

It's a shit test.. She's trying to see if you are faking it.. The moment you ask her out, say bye bye to your balls and control of the relationship.

Ask yourself, are you willing to lose your balls because you want her to kiss you?

Give her some space, act indifferent around her. Dial down the affection/attention and the sweet names and see if she starts chasing you or not. Make her work for ur attention. . You are the price not d other way round. ..

Talk to other girls too.. Always have a backup grin..
Thanks lordzero. Would act accordingly.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by chuksisaac: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kalatium:

@1st bolded, that is the beginning of ur doom you acted desperate you could have sendless.
@ 2nd bolded, you allowed her to take control by keeping you under suspense and frustrating you.
@ 3rd bolded you are acting desperate and clingy. I will advise you to listen to what she told you and move, she just not that into you, I will advise you to go meet another girl and use these Drills on her.
truth...man wat a waste of time...learnt ma lesson....thanks...can I still play d jealousy card..?I wanna get back @ her for wastin my time b4 spillin d beans
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by chuksisaac: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
chuksisaac:
truth...man wat a waste of time...learnt ma lesson....thanks...can I still play d jealousy card..?I wanna get back @ her for wastin my time b4 spillin d beans
anybody that thinks this drills aint real...don't know d deal...its all a game...I lost her when I started being nice....buh I must have the last laugh.....would get her back...some tips migth be useful from u guys
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
africanman85:
U are trying bro but u have to treat difficult situations too like
a) Wen u meet a girl u like in a bus and she is forming not looking at u and she is not doing anything to spark up Congo
b) Wen u meet a girl on d street and u play not interested and she too plays d same
c) U friend girlfriend came with a friend u like. I want u to drop a gud pickup lines for each of d scenario. Pls I need name of good Cologne and affordable for men and gud mouth spray thanks.

Easy pizzy
These aint difficult situations gee.... Moving targets are, from experience. Target with guys r, targets in group r (to the average guys) not these.

All u need in these kinda situation is hightened environmental scan for useful info n be able to absorb same n with d acquired info, spin sexy fun hooks.

Scenario 1 : Bus
Target: Neutral Hawt species
Possible Scanned info: she is listening to music, tapping away on her phone, looking out tru d window, just sitting bland etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 3:51am On Dec 28, 2016
High Level of Difficulty

Moving Targets in a Group

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.