Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,139 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1118055 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
richkal:

Brilliant harddon, i've been anticipating the angle in which you'll disect your point from....,

Though moth and butterfly may belong to the same insecta class but their responses to light is different. So if i may ask, does this apply to some ladies who have musculine traits within them??...

kindly expanciate
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
toolop75:
Chairmen I hail ooo. Abegs i need advice. This my girl dey act like say I no mean anything to am again. She dey call guy in my presence maybe because she wants to make me jealous. She doesn't talk or answer me like before. Goes out not telling me where. And this is some one we had sex and everything the 1st day. Op Harddon, i fit breakup with am because i dey try talk with am but she talk say she no know like she no wan give me straight answer. And wr stay in the same room as corpers. Abeg what do u advice?

Get this straight: it is not every lady you bed you can automatically call gf or that is interested in a r/ship.

it could be that you the proximity made it happen. Fmates not gf bf( wonder why we always wano put a name to everytin)

@ bolded, she want, u want, u had it. DOne! No strings!

if your light was tight, she would have been the one drooling for you but now, its the opposite.

free her and stop selling urself short by been needy like a peacock. pretend nothing happened btw u two and just live your life, usee these drills and get another gurl. SENDLESS. start making and receiving your own romantic calls too! roll with hawt dolls. wake up cos right now, u are behaving like a bloody house BF! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
hazard1759:
Thanks HARDDON , i must confess I've been learning alot. I met this girl during my university days n must confess na she get my "mumu button". She has friendzoned me n we've been on n off. Reading this thread, i started seeing the mistakes i did. I've changed towards her, i no longer pick her calls, reply her text or call her. So, she called me for about three times today n i didnt pick n sent her a text that I'm busy n will probably call her later. Then she sent me a text.... Attached is d screen shot, pls advice on my nxt step. Still love her tho

this and many more here confirms the classic Drill: SENDLESS is the best way to keep a lady stung. and the best way to drive them off is to show them crazy care , attention and been needy.

there is sometin u shld know and this is why we told you not to cram these drills but study them and evolve them and make them part of your daily life! it is not a game either! these drills are the way of life of the superior man! this is how we live.

BOYS SEE THIS AS A GAME, MEN SEE IT AS A WAY OF LIFE!

what you should know about a lady that has youR mumu button previously and suddenly noticed you have been getting medication and u have been ignoring her is that they get so worried if another woman have been the one giving you medication or you just got tired of hanging around. this is when they start missing you(getting a lil worried), and wud wait a while , then call you. they know u cant see their call and ignore, ofcos they own you ! immediately you take the call, it shows u havent strayed. they wud form vex so u can apologize for having not called all along. her lil worries are allayed wen u do that.

but if you dont take, her lil worry grow into concern. she would dail and dail. if you maintain your lane and ignore her, she would start sending messages on diff platforms. if you are some1 she really cared about, now she would be terrified.
she would try to contact you physically if you ignore her mgs still.

you shouldnt have sent that mgs wen u saw her call! we have treated this b4 i recall.

from your attached chat, i can tell, she still owns u angry

U cant imagine what i have done to people like this when i was still growing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
JacksonD7:

Thanks for the tip bro, by the way I need an answer to the no sex before marriage question, to be honest with you that question is kinda scary cause I don't know how to answer it without screwing up.

because of Popular demand, we will take this as a drill on here.

what is the question again
?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
hazard1759:
Donno why hez ignoring... The babe sent a text to our mutual friend, telln her we r no longer together n I've moved on with another girl n that we've even done our introduction(Thats me and the new chick) . So our friend called me to show me the text. She called her in my presence n pretended i wasn't there, she admitted she started the whole drama but she neva envisaged it'll go this far.she hasnt called me today n i didnt call her either

you got nothing to lose, she is the one on edge now. it shows she cared about you but your needy airs made her fzone you,

btw, anytin you tell that mutual friends must be geared towards making the main one come pleading.
do know that all d discussion you have with the mutual f, wud end up im her ears. so use that to your advantage
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:

My Mind:for her to say that, and even wano bet on it......she already did! wink cool

Me: yea i know. but our hands are so full @ the moment.....no dont, dont.....

My Mind: Even if we were to consider her in the future, she is dark in completion sad (we luv creamy fair, spotless, sleek skin), her eyes, though not crystal white, are lovely but huge, her lips are so kissable though, but we dont know if she wud know how to use them! grin . let's not mention her nose please angry , whyt big teeth(lil wonder she loves vampire dairies angry ) with no noticeable diastema, her neck is somewhat close to what we luv, she is 5'6, two inch short of our standard, her cup is somewhere in the 38D-40" range( big 38 , medium 40 most probable shocked ) and finally, she is so tender @ heart. awwww

Me: arrrh! tot i told you not to? stop going on the lose n analyzing people ! angry

My Mind: but that is how you brought me up.... sad

Me:
yea i know. Only do that when i ask you to, k?

My Mind: aiit, Boss! one more thing, she has no guy presently!

Me: arrrhhhhh, does that improve our knowledge bank ryt now? besides, u know we luv challenges cool . so snap out of it! we are @ capacity angry

My Mind: Sure Boss! Target Practice then?

Me: No, not here. aiit, daz it with this. Go on with the other assignment i gave you earlier in the day.

just like d game of Soccer,wea u see coaches playing MIND-GAMES to make their opponts LOOSE a game.!

I doff my hat sir..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by olaboy1: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
One of the biggest problems I have noticed from my friends I hang out with who look alpha in physique is that many of the cute dab guys have approach anxiety sadly, and it makes me feel sorry for them. I am above 30 and I conquered approach anxiety I think when I was 16 or 17.
I did this by going out a lot back then to talk to random girls even before I discovered game and the drills.
So it's hard to play sendless drill without your ability to be able to approach other girls.
I would say first go out and fix your approach anxiety if you have any.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plizavocalz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
so glad dis thread is here.
seems I have a problem and that's I am shy.i met Dis girl, like her. garnered D courage to approach her starting with D
my name is precious n all dat...... asked her of her n she replied.. after the introduction,she said she wanted to get her note from her friend. she went n came back. my brothers, I cudnt utter a word anymore.. I know a messed up..
I wanna know how to revive it. I mean get going with D gal. .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
HARDDON:

kindly expanciate
Master harddon, I mean the boisterous and tomboy type of ladies.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2017
richkal:

Master harddon, I mean the boisterous and tomboy type of ladies.....
do u like getting beat up, so u look for babe finish na tomboy. how did u get involved with her sef cos most of them re "L"
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Hello, all the gees in the house, kudos to all of ya

I am an ardent follower of these drills and I must say they really work, but there is this case...

A girl in year 1 (law) I started using the drills on her she was responding well to them until one day I got angry with her and walked out on her after that day she started dissing me and says that I am too authoritative and don't know how to talk, also told me not to chat with her again, I wanted to chat with her last Friday but the place was not conducive enough so she shifted it to Monday and also said that I should talk to her with correct mannerisms.

She is very hot and I really need to get her but she seems to have upped her game and is the type of girl that has many admirers, I don't know how to tackle her anymore...

How can I be that special guy in her life

Pls homies what is the way forward

Cc.HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
OBIOMON
NLJONA
LORDZERO
USTEC etc..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JacksonD7: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2017
HARDDON:

because of Popular demand, we will take this as a drill on here.

what is the question again
?

It's been answered somewhere in the thread.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by JacksonD7: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2017
LordZero:
Above all cut the PÖRN AND WANKING (they rob you of your drive to meet other people of the opposite s£x)

True talk.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Japhet04:

I am an ardent follower of these drills and I must say they really work, but there is this case...

A girl in year 1 (law) I started using the drills on her she was responding well to them until one day I got angry with her and walked out on her after that day she started dissing me and says that I am too authoritative and don't know how to talk, also told me not to chat with her again, I wanted to chat with her last Friday but the place was not conducive enough so she shifted it to Monday and also said that I should talk to her with correct mannerisms.

She is very hot and I really need to get her but she seems to have upped her game and is the type of girl that has many admirers, I don't know how to tackle her anymore...

Cc.HARD DON
OKWY PASCAL
OBI OMON
NL JONA
LORDZ ERO
US TEC etc..

[b]"You don't know how to talk, u r authoritative, talk with correct mannerisms" .. She's testing u, she wanna know if you're faking it or that's the real you. She wants to see if you'll change and hand over ur balls...

"She's really hot and I need to get her".....With this thought in ur head, u are going to mess up very soon cos you are desperate to have her. You start backing down, changing anytime she complains and in the end become clingy and needy. You know what happens next..... Fzone.

You are doing great already. Don't be straight out insultive. There is a difference between being humorous/funny and being insultive. ..

"I wanted to chat with her last Friday but the place was not conducive enough so she shifted it to Monday"... Don't let her set the terms and conditions man, when Monday comes,ignore her and chat/talk to her at your own convenient time..

.. Hold your frame, don't go all mr nice guy on her when next u talk or ur balls are gone..[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Japhet04:

Cc.HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
OBIOMON
NLJONA
LORDZERO
USTEC etc..

SENSE PILL 74:
Guys like us are Viruses: we INJECT our self into Sexy hosts wit SASSY n WITTY lines, thereafter, from that TINY spot, we STEADILY yet SWIFTLY replace her red blood cells with our blue ballz cells tru unpredictability, suspense n surprises! We litrarily murder them wit tension. N no matter how we explore thereafter, they bcome too weak to roll.
Yet, here is to our wine that tosses n ebbs like dah sea waves. We are no mere men..
¢HARDDON

No MERE MEN indeed(mr MESSI)
No worry,I go soon break all dos ur Records(LOL)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
I need help guys.This is my story
I met this girl who is a bit "churchy" like 4months ago.On a serious note she is not the kind of person I ever thought of make sexual moves on b4 marriage but I ve been applying some of the drills here on her, getting good results but something dramatic happened the last time she visited my house to say good bye as she is moving out of town

We were gisting on my bed resting a bit on me, to my greatest surprise this church girl started making subtle moves with her hands on me b/c I was not expecting this from her, I was a bit slow to decode her signals but to cut long story short... REGGAE turn BLUES.....this girl was moaning like she has been sex starved for years making moves that kept me speechless....On a serious note I didnt expect it from her. I decided to apply a drill I learnt here, I stopped hand twice as she moved it towards my "machine gun" then I finally stopped the romance, withdrew, went to the bathroom to wash my mouth and face, I came back sat on the bed and started operating my phone.Guys, she was so ashamed (maybe I shouldnt ve done it) she could not raise her face up, she laid down for some time got up, picked her bag and was going out without saying one word to me.I met her outside trying to talk to her but she said why am I saying sorry that she just wants to go home.

I sent her this test afterwards: I was not jst ready for it, I didnt mean to hurt you.

When I gave her a call some minutes later, she told me she cant say anything now that she just wants to recover herself and I said I would call later.This all happened yesterday, I gave her 3 missed calls this morning to see if she has travelled, no response, infact she busy the last call. GUYS I need advice, hope I didnt over stretch the drill.

CC: HARDDON and my guys here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
HARDDON:
Up Next in hawt succession:

DRILL NUGGET 13:

Who To Date & Who not To Date....

Is there any Lady group of lady you cant date?

Are all types of ladies " Date able "??

We need to make a head way together
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Amaterasu:
I met this girl who is a bit "churchy" like 4months ago.On a serious note she is not the kind of person I ever thought of make sexual moves on b4 marriage but I ve been applying some of the drills here on her, getting good results but something dramatic happened the last time she visited my house to say good bye as she is moving out of town

We were gisting on my bed resting a bit on me, to my greatest surprise this church girl started making subtle moves with her hands on me b/c I was not expecting this from her, I was a bit slow to decode her signals but to cut long story short... REGGAE turn BLUES.....this girl was moaning like she has been sex starved for years making moves that kept me speechless....On a serious note I didnt expect it from her. I decided to apply a drill I learnt here, I stopped hand twice as she moved it towards my "machine gun" then I finally stopped the romance, withdrew, went to the bathroom to wash my mouth and face, I came back sat on the bed and started operating my phone.Guys, she was so ashamed (maybe I shouldnt ve done it) she could not raise her face up, she laid down for some time got up, picked her bag and was going out without saying one word to me.I met her outside trying to talk to her but she said why am I saying sorry that she just wants to go home.

I sent her this test afterwards: I was not jst ready for it, I didnt mean to hurt you.

When I gave her a call some minutes later, she told me she cant say anything now that she just wants to recover herself and I said I would call later.This all happened yesterday, I gave her 3 missed calls this morning to see if she has travelled, no response, infact she busy the last call. GUYS I need advice, hope I didnt over stretch the drill.

shocked

BROTHERLY,are u for real!!?
ur punishment No b here o!

U FucKeDuP biGtiMe

Are u sure u UNDERSTAND the drills in here??

U are not ThINking on UR FEET bro..!

U own this GAME,it is urs, ANALYSE it and apply the drills u learn here...

But unfortunately,u went d OTHERWAY ,using d RIGHT PILLS at d WRONG TIME..

presently,ur balls are GONE..
they are probably being use for a ping-pong game,THINKING weda it should b SMASHED to d wall or not..

Am still a learner here Bro..
Only HARDDON could xplain d gravity and consequence of UR OFFENSE..
goodluck..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Amaterasu:

SIR HARDDON OOO......Abeg no leave ur guy at d middle of the sea.Your comment is badly needed here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ustec:

shocked

BROTHERLY,are u for real!!?
ur punishment No b here o!

U FucKeDuP biGtiMe

Are u sure u UNDERSTAND the drills in here??

U are not ThINking on UR FEET bro..!

U own this GAME,it is urs, ANALYSE it and apply the drills u learn here...

But unfortunately,u went d OTHERWAY ,using d RIGHT PILLS at d WRONG TIME..

presently,ur balls are GONE..
they are probably being use for a ping-pong game,THINKING weda it should b SMASHED to d wall or not..

Am still a learner here Bro..
Only HARDDON could xplain d gravity and consequence of UR OFFENSE..
goodluck..

Noted, thanks for ur response.
But the issue is: right now I am not looking for a woman that will give me sex, my goal is to get a relationship with commitment started, I mistakenly thought I saw something like that in her at first (i.e a lady which such standard of discipline for herself)which is why I am a bit disappointed so just try and understand me bro, otherwise I know what to do.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gariki: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
HARDDON:

Do me a mail : datingdrill@gmail.com
I think I answered your question
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Amaterasu:

Noted, thanks for ur response.
But the issue is: right now I am not looking for a woman that will give me sex, my goal is to get a relationship with commitment started, I mistakenly thought I saw something like that in her at first (i.e a lady which such standard of discipline for herself)which is why I am a bit disappointed so just try and understand me bro, otherwise I know what to do.

U should nOt have said anytin aftr taking dat DECISION...

Did u actually Said that dreadful word "SORRY"
U should not have.

Then u Go CALLING her which actually DEballs u...

The only thing I THINK u should have done was the text thing that u did,some hours aftr she had left...

THEN U PUSH..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
HARDDON:
Up Next in hawt succession:

DRILL NUGGET 13:

Who To Date & Who not To Date....

Is there any Lady group of lady you cant date?

Are all types of ladies " Date able "??

think they are all dat.able depending on what the guy want...
EXCEPT,maybe the MARRIED ones that are happy in it...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2017
All ladies are "relatively" dat able depending on your goal
At present I can't date:

1. a lady older than me
2. Desperate ones in a hurry to settle down
3. Too flashy (materialistic)
4. That sees herself as the responsibility of a man (full time house wife, no personal drive in life)
5. one I can't influence(most important to me, even if she has most of the things I want).
6. a lady that can't stimulate me and put me on my toes intellectually
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2017
this brother fuckup sha....hahaha, no vex....when is she travelling? There might still be time to rectify this. About you not expecting her to act sexually, heck, shes only human and probably very attracted to you. Every woman including female pastors feel sexy at times. You messed up sha but if she is not leaving very soon. I suggest you correct this and take your pound of flesh, bro. The fact she was going out of town means you shouldnt have practiced this particular drill.

Amaterasu:
All ladies are "relatively" dat able depending on your goal
At present I can't date:

1. a lady older than me
2. Desperate ones in a hurry to settle down
3. Too flashy (materialistic)
4. That sees herself as the responsibility of a man (full time house wife, no personal drive in life)
5. one I can't influence(most important to me, even if she has most of the things I want).
6. a lady that can't stimulate me and put me on my toes intellectually
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
how far, Oga boss I need confidence help, one gal jus blast me for our class GC. men my rep is at stake, what's the way forward
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
HARDDON:

your birthday should do the trick.......

make sure the cos rep eat off your palms, if you know what i mean....this is the best way to break in and break off!
boss can u jus analyse a lil bit more
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by okwypascal: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Japhet04:

Cc.HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
OBIOMON
NLJONA
LORDZERO
USTEC etc..
guy abeg no vex, av been busy for a while now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Amaterasu:
hope I didnt over stretch the drill.

hey you really did it overboard , you acted as if she is disgusting.......... just a spinning a little fun wud av turned the suitation around.
You should av done this way.
>>> while in the middle of hot romance with her just whisper to her ear while kissing it like "bae we need to take it sloooow slooow, am really on my period"(u see' spinning fun ) then slow down the pace of ur smooching then back off,
I think you acted wild nt witty .
even tho she is already unclad be witty lik grabbin her panties nd bra tryin to wear it for her..... jst do things to surprise her nt d other way round makin her feel embarassed.
The drills here are not for u to use jst lik that without building on it .....
i learnt this same drill here nd i worked on it.
The Don gave us d basic, all we av to do is BUILD ON IT...
This drill is called "fish technique" a psycology- based technique.
u wud think am one dating baddo but nah nah am stil a bad learner, i saw the drill here then made a further research about it.
Build on these drills, do it simultaneously or else u use it like that nd u face d consequences.
......bear wit me i dont know how to somrise

Harddon ...i hail thee.. More of yur drills to com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Niggafckyou07(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
solomix10:
hey you really did it overboard , you acted as if she is disgusting.......... just a spinning a little fun wud av turned the suitation around.
You should av done this way.
>>> while in the middle of hot romance with her just whisper to her ear while kissing it like "bae we need to take it sloooow slooow, am really on my period"(u see' spinning fun ) then slow down the pace of ur smooching then back off,
I think you acted wild nt witty .
even tho she is already unclad be witty lik grabbin her panties nd bra tryin to wear it for her..... jst do things to surprise her nt d other way round makin her feel embarassed.
The drills here are not for u to use jst lik that without building on it .....
i learnt this same drill here nd i worked on it.
The Don gave us d basic, all we av to do is BUILD ON IT...
This drill is called "fish technique" a psycology- based technique.
u wud think am one dating baddo but nah nah am stil a bad learner, i saw the drill here then made a further research about it.
Build on these drills, do it simultaneously or else u use it like that nd u face d consequences.
......bear wit me i dont know how to somrise

Harddon ...i hail thee.. More of yur drills to com
Nice explanation Bro... Can you expatiate on the fish technique.. I wanna know its importance to improving comfort or creating attraction.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nairaboi(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
This one is a big shit i think might just get me carried away. Am attracted in a very special way to this woman(she is married) has a baby boy for the hubby, she is really into me, but i don't know if towing the line of a married woman is advisable? One fay i sent her a text "how are you doing sweetheart, don't know why you hate me this much, but just know that you are always on my mind. She now replied "Haba! anyone who said i hate you is a liar,wished she met me before she got married".
if i don't call her within two days, she will buzz my phone and say i have forgotten her. I have never really contemplated having "body contact" with her. What am i suppose to do to break her defenses, and how do i go about such a task(based on married young lady parole)

Cc.HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
OBIOMON
NLJONA
LORDZERO
USTEC et al all the bosses. . .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2017
Nairaboi:
This one is a big shit i think might just get me carried away. Am attracted in a very special way to this woman(she is married) has a baby boy for the hubby, she is really into me, but i don't know if towing the line of a married woman is advisable? One fay i sent her a text "how are you doing sweetheart, don't know why you hate me this much, but just know that you are always on my mind. She now replied "Haba! anyone who said i hate you is a liar,wished she met me before she got married".
if i don't call her within two days, she will buzz my phone and say i have forgotten her. I have never really contemplated having "body contact" with her. What am i suppose to do to break her defenses, and how do i go about such a task(based on married young lady parole)

Cc.HARDDON
OKWYPASCAL
OBIOMON
NLJONA
LORDZERO
USTEC et al all the bosses. . .
married woman ...singles don finish for market?
But you can go on only if yotwant your wife be shagged by dem boys

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.