Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Am Married But Need A Female Friend To Advice Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Married But Need A Female Friend To Advice Me (541 Views)

Married But Adventurous (for The Married Folks Willing To Hookup Still) / Lady In Mess After She Introduced Her Friend To A Movie Director Who Robbed Her / I Need A Chat Mate and a True Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Married But Need A Female Friend To Advice Me by Webhost(m): 12:48am On Jan 27, 2016
Hi, Just as i have written; I am a married man who is having some issues with my marriage and I need a woman who I can discuss with and find solace. Any female is welcome; I just need a woman I can pour my heart to and talk heart to heart with. I have one or two female friends but I can't discuss my family issues with them because they can be looking at us with that eyes. So I want someone neutral.

Please send a text to 09053002484 so that I can connect with you with my main number.
Re: I Am Married But Need A Female Friend To Advice Me by Haboseyday(f): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pray to God
Re: I Am Married But Need A Female Friend To Advice Me by kemma002(f): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Send me a pm

(1) (Reply)

Newbie Around / European Based Guy Looking For A Lady Based In Europe For A Serious Relationship / How Are You Coping With The Lock Down ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.