Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview (28105 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by jonced(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2016
wiz should be a man and do the right thing. just confirn paternity and if his, be responsible and take care of his child. People should stop blaming the girl, it takes two to form a baby n the young lass carried it 4 nine months. Wiz man up and do the right thing!
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by STILESGANG: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
I love people like WizKid, Davido and every other Baby daddys.

I love seeing these hoes go through pain.
Just impregnate them and watch them suffer.
These girls are very greedy,thinking popping out babies for celebrities will make these celebs marry them,But they are in for a rude awakening cos Since hunters have learn to shoot without missing,the bird has also learnt to fly without perching
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2016
wilxz:
And when they were doing it, did she grant the press any interview. Why she come dey tell us now? I don't even understand the boldness. Before they use to be ashamed and crying that it was a mistake, but now they are happy and sharing it with the world.

Are you kidding me?

Ever since the Davido drama, no celeb baby mama will sit calm again.

300k monthly no be beans bro
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by canDy4eva(f): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2016
wilxz:
And when they were doing it, did she grant the press any interview. Why she come dey tell us now? I don't even understand the boldness. Before they use to be ashamed and crying that it was a mistake, but now they are happy and sharing it with the world.
wen u see n hear tinz datz neva bin heard b4... Knw dat d "end" z near! *God cnt lie*
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by canDy4eva(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
White007:
Girls of this days, not all tho, be hooking guys with baby just so the guy will marry them. But that is a big mistake, unless the guy want you for real, if you like have 20 babies for him, he not gonna marry you.

Stop opening your legs upandan, marriage is not by hook or crook, unless the bobo is willing to marry you popping babies just to hook him will not make him do it. Enough said.
*seconded*
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by canDy4eva(f): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
Abeg HIV/ AIDs don get cure
yelx na... But for "celebs" alone!
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by sinaj(f): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2016
flokii:

just continue ur ARVs dear...

no cure in sight yet... damn
not for me abeg

The rate our artiste have unprotected sex make we wonder
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Pamelayoung: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2016
How much are these touts wort sef? wey person no go hear word 4 them
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2016
So this Fulani Girl from Guinea Conakry Go America go add Diamond for her name? Chai!

By the Wizkid is now related to dem Baba Buhari grin
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by abiolag(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2016
No one cares.unto d next one abeg
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by flokii: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2016
sinaj:
not for me abeg

The rate our artiste have unprotected sex make we wonder

oh! sorry

I think they av a drug or vaccine to that effect.. might be very expensive tho.

it's d poor & helpless ones that catch & die of such disease (most times)
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2016
2baba has infected this boy with his father of all nations virus. Plenty children with plenty mothers.
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Slikbae: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2016
How exactly did she force his deek inside her P ma??
Michellla:
how would he show interest.
when you forced the child on him.
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Slikbae: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Double standards is your problem. If the girls are hoes then that makes the men patronizing them "whoremongers". There is absolutely no difference between the hoe and the "whoremonger".

And last I checked, Davido was the one in pain regarding his baby mama issues, especially complaining about paying her 300k monthly.
RichYoungNigga:
I love people like WizKid, Davido and every other Baby daddys.

I love seeing these hoes go through pain.
Just impregnate them and watch them suffer.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by pedrilo: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
if only she used a condom.it woulda saved her all this mess
the truth of the matter is dat she wants to hook wiz by havin his baby so d issue of condom can not come in.
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by cegxie(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Now she don brand am... the next thing she need reimbursement... in the words of MI and Falz "Oh God save me from Karishika"
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2016
Tuface go just dey laugh where ever him dey be like wizkid wana b like me. Lolxx
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Herrmes: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
What a generation of vipers! There is no longer shame in having a child outside of wedlock, some ladies re just too desperate & at the end of the day this foetus called Wizkid will go marry someone else later. Common ladies, pls give ursef brain & stop disgracing your family. It's everyone's dream to be happily married & not just popping babies about for random men
It's not my dream to be happily married or even married, far be it.
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Herrmes: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Koolmexxi:
D times are really getting embarassing as African vslues are now gradually being eroded with new trends. Gals are now fully subscribing to being single mothers with dis new trend of baby mamas. In the nearest future marriage may well b deemed unnecessary.
How necessary is it? Maybe you're misunderstanding necessity.
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Mjshexy(f): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Herrmes:
It's not my dream to be happily married or even married, far be it.
Hahaha grin, like seriously? Re u human? Evn if u re gay, we see dem getting married this days cheesy
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Herrmes: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
Hahaha grin, like seriously? Re u human? Evn if u re gay, we see dem getting married this days cheesy
Nah, marriage is bullshit, maybe I'll have a couple of kids but I'm perfectly okay with sleeping around, at least until I get what I want outta life.
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by Mjshexy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Herrmes:
Nah, marriage is bullshit, maybe I'll have a couple of kids but I'm perfectly okay with sleeping around, at least until I get what I want outta life.
I guess u are a man? Anyway wat eva u have decided, all the best sir
Re: Binta Diamond-Diallo Wizkid's 2nd Babymama Slams Him In Interview by rabbuy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
sinaj:
Abeg HIV/ AIDs don get cure

The rate they have unprotected sex with oloshos sha sad

Fortunately YES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters / Bisi Ibidapo-obe Shows Off Beauty In New Photos / Christy Daniel Covers Dazzle Magazine, Talks About Modelling (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.