Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust (19733 Views)

Obama Sends Samantha Power To Nigeria Over Boko Haram Growing Threat / Obama Sends Investors To Buhari (PHOTO) / Army Screens, Recalls Dismissed Soldiers (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by disloman(m): 6:39am On Jan 27, 2016
andresia:

patriotic enough to vote out a stinking corrupt government. I did it for country and posterity.

Current revelations of the sleaze by last admin has been a soothing balm on my conscience
cheesy cheesy cheesy what a punch line.

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Bitterleafsoup: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2016
disloman:
You won't get/understand what the govt have done cos your brain can't comprehend nor process what have been happening.In your warped mind,you are living in a zoo.
Go ahead admitt it you have nothing to show as progress. I know its painful to break the broom spell, but your eye go clear by rainey season.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by boboLIL(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2016
disloman:
Thanks for this comment.That dullard is still the president and people with sane mind keep supporting him.God bless my dullard president.
God bless our clueless ex-president (GEJ)
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Go ahead admitt it you have nothing to show as progress. I know its painful to break the broom spell, but your eye go clear by rainey season.
Can you boast of something the PDP government under Jonathan achieved?

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
What has this government done in 9 months. You people said give them one year, guess what we are there. Next you will say give them 2 4 another 4. Look at Anambra State Governor that is what is called hit the ground running. Mediocrity is not good goverance, real plans and projects on the ground is what we want. Promises given us we have not forgotten even if you have!
We didn't hear you complain for six years when your man Jonathan was in Aso Rock, why now are you hell bent on complaining and demanding progress?
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by disloman(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
I hope you still have your PVC.Do the needful in year 2019.I will keep saying it.Most of you will commit suicide before 2019 cos of what the change this govt will bring.Don't delete this moniker of yours.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Bitterleafsoup: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes of course.
Universities built.
Airports moderinized and built
Hospitals built
Agriculture revitlized to a point minister on Forbes
10,000 ghost workers taken off payrole.
Funded the first car manufacture in Africa Innoson
1st successful power sector privatized
Almajaries go to school 1st time 100 schools built
Railways finally functioning
Electricity at its highest peak 4500 mw
Supported Nollywood with millions created jobs made it 2nd largest film industry in world
First time Nigeria was largest economy in Africa
Reduced importation of food by billions
Made it possible for you to vote in APC and ruin this country
launched a telcom satellite that allows you to come rubbish him online etc;

2 Likes

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by lomprico(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2016
johnmartus:
did you have sense at all? can you really tell us what blueprint mean? how can a whole president won't have blueprint? or you are saying what you heard?
Just beg am make he explain wetin blueprint mean. See mumu whey no know anything the call another person senseless.
Back to the topic, what r they coming to invest?? They dint mention. Those modafukas are only interested I one thing and one thing only, our oil! These are d same set that prayed for predicted our break up so as to seize our oil well in d name of peace keeping. Don't forget how the set up military base in ghana just before the general elections. Americans are like the devil, they dont have any free gift, they give only to take more from you.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by joseph1832(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes of course.
Universities built.
Airports moderinized and built
Hospitals built
Agriculture revitlized to a point minister on Forbes
10,000 ghost workers taken off payrole.
Funded the first car manufacture in Africa Innoson
1st successful power sector privatized
Almajaries go to school 1st time 100 schools built
Railways finally functioning
Electricity at its highest peak 4500 mw
Supported Nollywood with millions created jobs made it 2nd largest film industry in world
First time Nigeria was largest economy in Africa
Reduced importation of food by billions
Made it possible for you to vote in APC and ruin this country
launched a telcom satellite that allows you to come rubbish him online etc;
Abstracts and rhetoric! Nothing more, nothing less. Please name Jonathan's achievement one by one, because even I too can indulge you with abstract and rhetoric. Lol.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Bitterleafsoup: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Abstracts and rhetoric! Nothing more, nothing less. Please name Jonathan's achievement one by one, because even I too can indulge you with abstract and rhetoric. Lol.
http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/NigeriaCentenary
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2016
STARGREEN:
Those investors never mention their real interest. All the same with time. Wishing them well
maybe they came to break kolanut with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Skywalker5(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerians like to complain. If investors no come, you will complain. Now they are coming,you guys are still complaining. Nigeria really need Manufacturing investors.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by oluwasegun007(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
GEJ brought Kia and Nissian in they signed contract to build manufacturing plants in Nigeria.
The first thing Buhari did is cancel them.
GEJ brought in over 200 Chinese Corporations
Buhari frustrated them out of business.
GEJ told Mobile and Shell your contract is up on the oil block now you have to partner with indigenous companies..
US funded APC they made it in power and the oil deals resigned for another 100 years ...

US taught APC well how to master propaganda to gulliable, unsuspecting citizens. 2016 go show us pepper!

well, i'll blame only buhari who gave people like you light to power your battery to enable you type sentiments on your wall page...

2 Likes

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2016
Buhari should becareful coz the white people always after their own interest
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by katherinej(f): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2016
Progress we want.... God bless Mr President smiley
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by AlPeter: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
did you join hands to support GEJ

Hypocrisy has just erected a sky scripper in your brain..
You are the hypocrite here. For 4years we stood by that clueless and corrupted one from Otuoke until we realised he was going nowhere. we voted massively for him in 2011, Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo we all voted because he said he had no shoes so he will understand but that was not to be. Bro if you don't have anything meaningful to say keep your hate infested thoughts to your miserable self and leave the trash for Lawma. You and that your other moniker bitterleafsoup.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Mykelpato(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2016
I hope Osibanjo will receive them bcox those investors might change their mind when they hear buhari speak 'Ingilishi' cry

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Touchforfree(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
how patriotic were you during d last administration??

In FULLNESS OF TIME, Your Hypocrisy will be MONUMENTAL..

Still here talking about being unpatriotic to GEJ's govt of 6 yrs ?. We largely voted him in when he was crying of having no shoe but unfortunately, he left d power with his golden shoes soiled with indelible mess.

Pls don't allow d bitterness of March 28 to ruin your happiness of the coming years.

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by gretblue: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Once a puppet is always a PUPPET. Buhari don't have any blueprint in leading this nation forward(economically & other wise), bilivit or not..

Please Baba GOD, BLESS WAILERS EXCEEDINGLY
Your Hero was more a puppet. It was under him that Dasuki turned to a minister of sharing the National assets to all Toms and Harry.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by tunezvic(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Between dollars is now 350.. Thank you Mr president, we love you.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Naomite(f): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2016
disloman:
Thanks for this comment.That dullard is still the president and people with sane mind keep supporting him.God bless my dullard president.

Don't mind the clown, calling others zombies, NA bad belle go kill am.

D dude made me remember a story in the bible, when prophet elijah prophesied that there will b planty of food in d lant by the next day, but a man doubted the power of God and d prophet of God said 2 him; WITH UR EYES U SHALL SEE IT BUT UR MOUTH WILL NOT TASTE OUT OF IT. Dat is how dat wailer case will b when the time comes.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by jaybee(f): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
GEJ brought Kia and Nissian in they signed contract to build manufacturing plants in Nigeria.
GEJ told Mobile and Shell your contract is up on the oil block now you have to partner with indigenous companies..
US funded APC they made it in power and the oil deals resigned for another 100 years ...

US taught APC well how to master propaganda to gulliable, unsuspecting citizens. 2016 go show us pepper!

yeah. the same way he brought facebook to Nigerians.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by Raydos: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Boo-Are-Real Oya Send Them To Ogun-State, Abeokuta To Be Precise - They Should Start Building Those Skyscraper There
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by ibietela2(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2016
mafiamanager:
for bill gate(world richest man) to come to nigeria and donate 1million dollar to kastina state gov't then am sure thev'e seen smething good in nigeria and are willing to be part of it. Am gratedful to this gov't.

Mtcheeeeeeew who has been funding Polio eradication? Buhari i guess
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by stevoskyj(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2016
So US of A now wants to have a taste of Nigerian money
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by musicwriter(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Do you know Obama's presidential campaign manager was the same person that handled the APC's 2015 campaign?.

It's time to reap their investment, people!. That's how neo-colonialism works. Neo-colonialism works by tying third world countries to unequal business relationships with western powers. At the end, the USA and UK would be the ones to benefit from all these so called business partnership while we become poorer in the long run.

Nigeria is literally for sale now, that's why all these visits.

You will witness more visits from Canada, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Switzerland, name them. All of them want to help you!. China have joined in the race.

This's why Lord Kwame Nkrumah after looking at all these said "neo-colonialism is the last stage of imperialism".

Neo-colonialism is the last stage of slavery.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by moscobabs(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Heart attack will soon kill u if u don't take care
wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by moscobabs(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Heart attack will soon kill u if u don't take care
wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by soledayo(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

WHY WILL D CONTRACTS NOT BE CANCELLED SINCE GEJ HAS IN A CORRUPT WAY CLAIMED CERTAIN PERCENTAGE OF OWNERSHIP OF THOSE COMPANIES IN THE COUNTRY. GEJ MY FOOT. THIEF OF THE HIGHEST.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by davidif: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
All this running up and down looking for investors, na wa o. All i have to say is from that classic line from 'The Field of Dreams', "if you build it they will come."

End of story.
Re: Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust by otiigba1(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2016
joseph1832:
No! Now tell us what buhari APC have achieved since in power, be honest, (atleast to yourselve) and i am not even a jonathan or PDP suppoter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

February Polls: If I Lose, It Won’t Be First Time – Buhari / Ondo 2020: PDP Seeks Mimiko’s Support, Lures Him With VP Slot / Cross River Assembly Members Fight During Impeachment Of Speaker Ayambem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.