Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Flashlight - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flashlight (435 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flashlight by mdtoufik1: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2016
This Flashlight is well made and I anticipate that it will hold up well. This is an unbelievably brilliant light. It increases new record for little size by compacting the segments in the leader of the electric lamp much further. Straightforward, little and ideal for conveying it with your keychain. Accompanies a fixed AAA battery. It's the span of your pinky if not littler. The LED light is to a great degree effective. I am anticipating utilizing it long haul. I am a fan of flashlight and I think This Flashlight one of the best. Here is the product http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017R560VS?m=A3E6E1V9X0VZ5Q&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

(1) (Reply)

18,000 Sqm Portion Of Land For Sale @ Lekki 1=2.2B / Dream Flats In Ikoyi At Unbelievable Rates. / To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.