Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,672 members, 7,941,595 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

How To Enable Youtube Red Without Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable Youtube Red Without Subscription (1101 Views)

Youtube And Youtube Red What's The Difference / How To Use Youtube Red Without Subscription For Free / Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Youtube Red Without Subscription by waziri9: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2016
Funny right? Many of us will ask, "What is YouTube red, Isn't YouTube supposed to be Red?" Well let's set your conscience right.
YouTube Red is a service YouTube(Google) created that gives users;
✅AdFree YouTube experience
✅Videos background Playback
✅And Save Offline Functions

But the most depressing thing about this is that we have to subscribe to this in order to get this service.

Goodnews, Droidgurus is gonna be explaining to you how u can get these features on your normal YouTube app by using this simple steps below.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Xposed Installer installed on your phone
2. YouTube background Playback module
3. YouTube AdAway module.
4. A rooted Android device

If u don't have xposed installer on your rooted device please download below because these modules won't work unless your phone is "Xposed".

PROCEDURES FOR ANDROID 4.X
✅ Download xposed Installer
✅ Install it on your device, after that open the xposed app and go to FRAMEWORK
✅ In FRAMEWORK, click on INSTALL/UPDATE and you'll be prompted to Reboot ur device.

http://www.droidgurus.com/2016/01/how-to-enable-youtube-red-without.html?m=0#more
Re: How To Enable Youtube Red Without Subscription by Desand(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Please, how can I solve the problem of "Unable to locate a partition to remount to write
the host file to."? Thanks

I'm trying to install adfree on my android device and that was d response I got
Re: How To Enable Youtube Red Without Subscription by SOMICMACPHERSON: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2018
YouTube Music App for Android, Apple, Mac & Win PC Free Download

YouTube Music app brings background listening:- I know what you really need on this page, I will be giving you the various ways which you can get very much connected with Youtube Music software downloaded in your mobile or PC devices which will definitely grant you access to youtube music free, youtube downloader music, youtube music country, youtube music Christmas, youtube music video and much more…

http://www.earthprex.com/youtube-music-app-android-apple-mac-win-pc-free-download/

(1) (Reply)

Bad For Nigeria Market / Neat Black Iphone 4s For Sale As Scrap / Help A Friend Out! Gionee M3 Mini Or Tecno L5?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.