Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Discom Mctv Customers Gather Here - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Discom Mctv Customers Gather Here (854 Views)

New Channel Numbers And More For Dstv Customers From October 1 / Dstv Letter To Customers / Hollywood Actors Gather For Fred Amata’s New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discom Mctv Customers Gather Here by AK99: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
I usually pay 3000 naira for MCTV the service is not particularly excellent but they make up with the number of stations they are suppose to give.I finally located their website. The number of stations advertised on their site is not what is provided and recently about 10 of their stations including mbc 2,max,action and cartoon network disappeared from the radar TraceTv is always scrambled. I would like to know if this is only my problem or it is general
Re: Discom Mctv Customers Gather Here by soloqy: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
Probably people like hitv and dstv have started pressurising. The MBC network is supposed to be Free to air but am not sure MCTV/Discom is licenced to air FTA publicly(its not the same as getting it in your home). So its either some jealous one has reported them to the authorities, or they ghave just lost signal wink
Re: Discom Mctv Customers Gather Here by mreds: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2009
what is the address of their website? Call their customer care line or go to their office.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Search 6:wale Alabi Eviction Wasn't Political But Viewers Are Emotional / Watch Lipstick Jungle Episodes Online? / Isabel In El Cuerpo Del Ceseo/second Chance Telenova Finds Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.