Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? (734 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / For It To Be Good, How Long Should Sex Last? / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? by odutolasodiq(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
this is a question I hav always ask myself? but couldnt arrive at a conclusive answer. so I decided to bring it to nairaland to be treated properly!
Re: How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? by xpac01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Atleast 2yrs depending if you're just meeting the person. But if you've known the person in a closer range for long, then it could be just matter of months or even weeks as the condition marital demands.
Re: How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? by CharleyCharley: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
in nigeria?
long enough to convince her that you have plenty money undecided
Re: How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? by prettymina(f): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
As long as u get to know that the man is not after anything in skirt....to me months should be enough

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
There is no specified time as to how long courtship should last.
But in my opinion, it should last up to when both partners have gotten to know each other up to the level when they both know if they are compatible enough to spend both their lives together, when they have developed love, friendship and trust between each other, and when they are both prepared and ready for marriage both financially and emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Courtship Last Before The Call For Marriage? by obiorathesubtle: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
humans aren't programmed.. Everyone has will..

Whatever rocks the boat of both, I'll say.

There's no default duration period or something..

But, long enough to know him/her, but Not too long to lose interest and all..

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!! / Is Anything Wrong With It / Do You Believe In The Concept Of "Will Of God" In Relationship And Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.