Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

Kindly Email Doctor Anetor For Your Own Cure If You Have Any Disease Listed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindly Email Doctor Anetor For Your Own Cure If You Have Any Disease Listed (460 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Lagos To Spend N19bn On 114 Roads. Check If A Road Close To You Is Listed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Email Doctor Anetor For Your Own Cure If You Have Any Disease Listed by Tasha123: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
[b]I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor Anetor,i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR Anetor and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR Anetor telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR Anetor on sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness.
1 cancer
2 stroke,
3 HIV
4 herpes
5 ulcer
6 Hepatitis disease
7 Diabities

kindly email doctor Anetor for your own cure if you have any disease listed above via : droanetorspellhome@outlook.com
or call him +2348074382867 [/b]

(1) (Reply)

Those Supporting Buhari Will End Up In The Stomach Of A Dictator- Fayose / Dasukigate, Ekitigate: Two Sons Of Obanikoro On EFCC Radar / Is 2016 Budget Achievable? Udo Udoma Is Making A Reality Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.